News 'Lost Thunder,' America's November Set!

MrMimik

Aspiring Trainer
Balcephalon-GX could be Psychic (most likely). Depending on whether it’s ability is good or not determines if Beast Box will play it.

It’d make a lot of sense for Lugia-GX to be Psychic (though it may just end up being Colorless again, with Lightning Weakness). Looking at past Lugias, this one could have any of the following:
• a defensive or Energy-accelerating Ability
• an attack that accelerates Energy
• a powerful attack that requires discards (which could pair with Malamar)
• worst possible Lugia, one that requires more than 1 type of Energy for attacks
No idea what the GX attack would be, and maybe Lugia could be something totally different.

Tyranitar-GX is gonna be Darkness, and a Stage 2 Darkness would suck, sorry.
Based on past cards, Tyrantiar could have an attack or even an Ability (which would be great) that deals a little spread damage.

We’ve seen Zeraora-GX and we already know it’s a stupid good card.

We’ve also seen Ditto Prism star and I can guess it’ll be useful in Zoroark variants.

Celebi Prism Star could be anything.
Based on past cards, it could have an Ability that saves it from being KOed and sent to discard (like Neo, Celebi Star, or XY93), which would make it pretty good as it could save itself from a Lost Zone fate.

Kazuxcore

Aspiring Trainer
What? Isn't Fairy Rise about to release in Japan now?

Yeah, it will be release in August 3th, but if be check the American set and the confirmed information with japanese sets, we have:

-SM7 Celestial Storm (August 3rd):
SM6b Champion Road (Released May 3rd) & SM7 Charisma of the cracked sky (Released June 1st).

- Dragon Magesty (to be release September 3rd):
SM6a Dragon storm (April 6th)

- SM8 Lost Thunder (To be release November 2nd):
SM7a ThunderClap spark (July 7th) and SM8 Explosive Impact (To be release September 7th).

Maybe "Fairy rise" will be like a miniset in Japan (SM7b) and it can be with release with "Dark pulse" (SM8a?), Both for next american set, for February.

Luplayz

The Master of bad Pokemon
I dunno what your opinion of what the elite trainer box should be, but Zerora really fits. ( if there is a zapdos GX already
but if there is Plans to have it be in an English set you would think it would be in this set w/ lugia )

jlacombe

Aspiring Trainer
It would be nice to have an electric deck that is actually playable again. Seems like it has been years. Or my memory is just that bad haha.

Mr. Rhyperior

The Drill Pokemon. An evolve form of Rhydon.
If this will be focus on Johto, I need those SM8 cards in Lost Thunder:
  1. Donphan
  2. Meganium and Typhlosion since Feraligatr is in DRM. Its okay for me if we'll get a 3rd Feraligatr in SM era.
  3. A Johto Gym Leader supporter card like... I think Whitney.
  4. Lake of Rage Stadium
  5. Skarmory
  6. Any Ho-oh card