• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Lost Spread (Giritina) Any

Avacado

See you space cowboy...
3-3 Abomasnow
2-2 Giritina lvl X
2-1 Gallade 4
1 Luna
1 Sola
2 Uxie
1 Azelf

3 Collector
3 Bebe
2 pont
2 Communication
1 Twin
3 Cyrus
3 Poketurn
3 Lost World
2 Egain
3 warp
1 Palmer

4 DCE
8 Psychic
2 Rescue
2 Warp

Spread with abomasnow, gallade and sweep up with giritina when aboma and gallade are done, and lost world pokemon. Luna sol to stop healing.

I would rather see something like spiritomb setting up a Kingdra and areodactyl while you place energy on giritina.

Everyone plays Uxie, Azelf, and Crobat to use their pokepower, Areodactyl automagically places 2 dmg on them every time they use a pokepower. if you can get 2 kingdra out and switch to giritina you can probably get away with hitting that anoying dropper
areo's2+2 spray+ 30 from giritina= 70

you can do math and snipe someone to be more easily KOed by the genral spread, its easier than mass genral spread

other spread ideas include miasma valey and crobats.

add 1 expert belt and do 50 dmg to their active and tank a little more with that giritina

i could see this being a good deck for tournaments if you made it legal. my only suggestion would be a 1-1 line or 2-2 line of cacturn from PL. its first attack snipes a damaged pokemon for 50 and all you need is a double colorless

@mrwillster, what in this deck is not legal?
Abomasnow is Storm Front
Gallade 4 is Rising Rivals
Lunatone is Supreme Victors or Triumphant
Solrock is Triumphant
and Giratina Lv X is Platinum

he probably should have specified in his post which ones, but I got what he meant by reading the strategy

which cyrus is it? initiative, or conspiracy?

and, I think adding in an Azelf X since you already have an Azelf will help Giratina not get KO'd so quickly. and maybe a snowpoint temple to help gallade, giratina, pixies, and your heal blockers.

will you be using Giratina with broken space blow? if you do, you could add in an expert belt to secure a KO/send to the lost zone more easily.

I hope you are using the giratina with Brokem space blow, that way you have a strong attack that can send a pokemon to the LZ. run two space blows with one Let Loose that way you can have a hand refresh and take out a Lvl x for the let loose giratina. Take out the three warp points and add one warp energy and two Seekers. This way you can warp your Giratina to your bench with the energy and then seeker heal. other than that i don't see much more

I would recommend instead of Abamasnow (spelled that wrong I know) and Gallade 4. I would put in things that don't take energy while you power up only Giratina. Yanmega (SF or LA) it does 10 to all their pokemon and he has free retreat and the attack is energyless. Also maybe a 2-2 Bronzong from MD. Yes he has has more retreat. But you can use warp point etc. He will spread to anything that has powers and for no energy he does 10 to anything that already has damage on it. That is my suggestion

Back