Wi-Fi Trades Looking for Sableye with the ability Prankster in exchange for: 5IV Beldum, 5IV Dratini, 5IV Bagon,

bluemanchue

Aspiring Trainer
Hey guys,
I am now searching for a Sableye with the ability prankster. I am also looking for anything that might be good competitively. So, If you want one of the following things I have to offer please shoot me a message and I will get back to you in the morning. ( I have limited numbers on each pokemon so please understand that I cannot accommodate everyone. It will be first come first serve.)

* I will not be on tonight, but will be online in the morning and will be happy to answer any questions that people post concerning what I have to offer.

BLUEMANCHUE

RE: Looking for Ditto or Ditto Safari

I will definitely do that. A couple weeks ago, I had contacted a few members and not too many were interested in exchanging friend codes. However, I may keep this up to see if anyone bites.

BLUEMANCHUE

I don't have a Ditto safari, but I could breed you a few Ditto(if that's possible, still new to breeding XD) as I was able to get a 6 max IV one. If you'd be willing to wait.

DualVoltage said:
I don't have a Ditto safari, but I could breed you a few Ditto(if that's possible, still new to breeding XD) as I was able to get a 6 max IV one. If you'd be willing to wait.

I am down on getting any ditto 3iv or higher. Just let me know what you want to trade in exchange for it. I am willing to trade about anything as long as it is reasonable.

BLUEMANCHUE

Back