• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Long overdue update! H: EXs, Full Arts & more! W: Beach, Black Kyurem EX PLS, FA Supporters, COL Ene

RE: H: Terrakion, EXs, Post-Rotation Cards W: Secret Gardy, Zekrom FA, CYL

Phaaze22 said:
I might possibly be interested in the Kyurem EX FA, how visible is the mark?

Its a fairly noticeable mark just below the EX part. See the attachment

Oooh right, I see what you mean. Sorry then, I think I'll have to pass. It's a collection want rather than a playability want so I'd prefer it to be unmarked. Thanks for the picture and the interest though, if you ever get anything else let me know and I'll check your thread again =)

I'd be interested in your:

HGSS Fighting Energy
Victini Holo (If it's the one with the victory star ability, if not then no)
Eelektrik NV (RH)
Meganium EX

That's it I think.

victini is V-Create attack

how many commons can i get (pokemon only) for the others

Would you be interested in reverse holographic cards instead? I have a bunch of those and they're worth a bit more, so it'd be easier for me to send them over to you (If it were all commons I sent you I'd have to send quite a few, so shipping would be expensive).

I could do you say 10-15 random reverse holos or something like that.

the elektrik is worth a bit though and that meganium isnt in too good condition its not really bad but its not mint if some of the reverses can be rares and uncommons aswell as commons then sure why not i think we can work something out

Hello old chap.

Could you check my list for your Terrakion NV (Just the non FA), 2X Emboar (Inferno Fandando) and 2X Bianca. I've got a Zekrom FA (Black Background).

Thanks ^-^

How much you value your terrakion holo NV and your terrakion FA?

Machamp the Champion said:
Hello old chap.

Could you check my list for your Terrakion NV (Just the non FA), 2X Emboar (Inferno Fandando) and 2X Bianca. I've got a Zekrom FA (Black Background).

Thanks ^-^

The Terrakion NV Holo I just traded today dude, sorry. Would you be willing to do the one Emboar Holo and the two Biancas for the Full Art Zekrom? I say the one Emboar because I've just looked around on eBay and Emboar is going for more than I expected.

Slayer said:
How much you value your terrakion holo NV and your terrakion FA?

Well, like I said before, the Terrakion Holo has been traded, but I value the FA at around about £15.

Phaaze22 said:
The Terrakion NV Holo I just traded today dude, sorry. Would you be willing to do the one Emboar Holo and the two Biancas for the Full Art Zekrom? I say the one Emboar because I've just looked around on eBay and Emboar is going for more than I expected.

It's a deal then. PM to conform

My:
Zekrom Full Art

Your:
Emboar BW (Inferno Fandango)
X2 Bianca

Since we have equal refs. I guess I'll send first since I haven't been trading as long as you have.

CardGameEmporium said:
missed me i am looking to do this trade

Oh, sorry! I meant to say I'd rather not trade for the Meganium if it's in not mint to near mint and I'm not desperately after Eelektrik or the fighting energy at all. Sorry =(

RE: H: EXs, Celebi Prime, Post-Rotation Cards W: HGSS Promos, Holo Energies, CYL

Updated with some new wants, looking to collect all the HGSS Promos!

RE: H: EXs, Celebi Prime, BW-On Cards W: HGSS Promos, Holo Energies, CYL

Sleeping Snorlax said:
Got any RH Max potions and CoL basic dark energy?

Max Potion is one of the ones I don't have unfortunately (I'd list it if I did have it, as it's a very playable card and it's going to see more play post-rotation). As for CoL basic dark energy, as you can see from my wants, I'm trying to acquire the CoL basic energies myself, so I don't really want to trade any of the ones I already have away, it wouldn't make any sense XD

(Not to mention I only have one of the CoL basic darks)

Sorry in any case =(

Hello again.

I've got some of your HGSS Promo wants. I've got Feraligatr Prime Promo HGSS07 (Has some scratches and minor peeling) and Plusle HGSS16.
I'm still interested in your Emboar (Just the 1). Also, do you have any Dark Patches, RH Tynamo (Thunder Wave or Spark) or RH Eelektrik?

I know we're already trading right now. But if we can work something out, you could send both trades at the same time and I'll send the second one once I get your sides. Or I could send this one out and you wait for both to arrive to send yours.

Thanks ^-^

Your end actually arrived today! I'm gonna go ahead and give you a plus one :)

As for another trade, I actually just realized I after trading this Emboar to you, I'll only have 2 Emboars left, total. I don't really want to go to less than that because there's a possibility I might run a deck with it in the future so I've had to take it off my haves list. And as for the rest of the stuff you asked about, no, sorry, I don't. I did have 1 each of those RH Tynamos before but I've since traded them away =S

With that in mind, do you want me to post away your end of the trade now? Or is there anything else you were interested in?

Phaaze22 said:
Your end actually arrived today! I'm gonna go ahead and give you a plus one :)

As for another trade, I actually just realized I after trading this Emboar to you, I'll only have 2 Emboars left, total. I don't really want to go to less than that because there's a possibility I might run a deck with it in the future so I've had to take it off my haves list. And as for the rest of the stuff you asked about, no, sorry, I don't. I did have 1 each of those RH Tynamos before but I've since traded them away =S

With that in mind, do you want me to post away your end of the trade now? Or is there anything else you were interested in?

No. Go ahead and send it. I'm happy to hear everything came as described. I'll be awaiting there arrival.

Back