DPPt/HGSS LM's Trading Place,Movie Shaymin,Shiny Manaphy,and other event pokemon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I only need one Mew if you want 2 Shinies or the Suicune it's up to your choice.Don,t worry I can also clone my Pokemon on my Diamond.
I need yor Friend Code and the code you have to write is the Diamond one because almost all my Shinies are there.

Ok:
Spr_4d_245_s.png

Suicune
Id no.:06808 (Bryant Park one)
Level 70
Timid Nature
Very Finicky
HP:220
Atk:104
Def:173
Sp Atk:147
Sp def:180
Speed: 144
Mind waiting until tomorrow? I have to do Homework now.

I have Shiny Straptor OR Shiny Linoone. For maybe Both of them Shiny Dialga, or maybe Shiny Giratina.

I am interested in your Staraptor,I will have to give you Dialga,since I can,t find my Giratina (I think it is on my friend's game)

Ok Pm me when you see me online,By the way I was inactive because my Internet connection but now I am back,if anyone wants to trade something tell me!

What do you want for your shiny Sloking? Check my thread as I have about 110 event Pokemon now.:)

Saikou Milotic,Dragonite.And what is a Npower Pikachu?

Almost forgot to tell you this but that Nintendo Power Pikachu is hacked. Someone hacked the wonder card and gave the event away. It is hacked.:)

Ohhhhhhh.Well nevermind Just do the Saikou Event's then.

i trade a shiny celebi and a shiny jirachi for a shaymin movie and a darkrai alamos

HECTOR
FRIEND CODE:4898-4923-5015

what natures are your
Shiny Dialga
Shiny Giratina
Shiny Entei

CMT for Shiny Carvanha,Shiny Houndour,Shiny Duskull,Shiny Aron,Shiny Tentacool, Shiny Numel,Shiny Porygon,and Shiny Riolu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back