DPPt/HGSS LM's Trading Place,Movie Shaymin,Shiny Manaphy,and other event pokemon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: LM's Trading Place with shinies and some Events

Do you have a preference of legit or hacked Pokemon? I can do either way or just legit if you want. Also do you have a Charizard with Sacred fire that is Shiny?:)

I can let you dex my Dusknoir (as it's just sitting in my PC, collecting....um Dust).
All I want is: A Leppa Berry (could you attach it to the Dusknoir).

RE: LM's Trading Place

Light Manaphy said:
Unknown:Really PBR Pokémon are not really what I am looking, I need Pokemon from events not from games, Do you have any shinies you can clone?
Dialga007:On your thread you say that you don,t accept cloned Pokémon but my Saikyou Pokemon are most likely cloned,I obtained them by trading so as you say in your Thread there is a slight chance of hacking,but if you want I can post their summaries here :F (They look most likely legit)
Shaymin: I already have 10 Aniv Suicune anyways I would like the entei. Choose between Riolu or Slowking (I suggest you Riolu because I haven,t distributed it as I have done with slowking in an old player thread :F

OK, i can do my entei for your riolu

xxashxx:I do prefer legit Pokémon, but I can accept hacks if they don,t have stats of 999 or moves that they can,t learn.No I don,t have a Charizard with that,it will be hard to find because Charizard can,t learn Sacred Fire.
LV:Sure,just I need your Friend Code,if you agree register the Pearl code please.
Shaymin:Ok,register the Diamond Friend Code please,I will send you a message to solve the time zones problem since now it's like 10:24 PM here and were you live is 2:23 PM :F
Unknown:If you are online and have the Dragonite or Garchomp tell me if you want to trade now :)

KK, I don't know if my Wi-Fi will be working.

EDIT: Sorry, Wi-Fi isn't working, but I am getting it fixed a few days from now.

Light Manaphy said:
xxashxx:I do prefer legit Pokémon, but I can accept hacks if they don,t have stats of 999 or moves that they can,t learn.No I don,t have a Charizard with that,it will be hard to find because Charizard can,t learn Sacred Fire.
LV:Sure,just I need your Friend Code,if you agree register the Pearl code please.
Shaymin:Ok,register the Diamond Friend Code please,I will send you a message to solve the time zones problem since now it's like 10:24 PM here and were you live is 2:23 PM :F
Unknown:If you are online and have the Dragonite or Garchomp tell me if you want to trade now :)

Oh ok. No I don't have stats of 999 but my hacked Shiny Rayquaza and Entei are very strong. They look legit but apparently they are not. There is only one member here with a Charizard with that attack annd apparently if you go to an event and win against their workers you can get it though.:)

Well I don,t have that event,if you want something of my player thread tell me.
UPDATE:I updated with some event Pokémon summaries,I didn,t had luck chaining today but I added a shiny Giratina

My info
Name: Sakura
FC: 0989 3436 6928
I'll be waiting for you online.

xxashxx: Only Ho-Oh can have Sacred Fire (even newbies know that).

Light Manaphy said:
Well I don,t have that event,if you want something of my player thread tell me.
UPDATE:I updated with some event Pokémon summaries,I didn,t had luck chaining today but I added a shiny Giratina

What do you want for your Mewtwo? Is it EV'd well?:)

Since I don,t battle,I don,t really care about Ev's,but probably no,it doesn,t have good Ev's.
I am going to try my luck chaining again today.

Oh ok. Thanks.:)

LM: That Dusknoir was a Shiny one....just letting you know.

I was wondering what you would want for the Shaymin. I don't want to state exactly what I have since I don't know exactly what updates you have on the thread and what it is you really want. So just put anything out there and I'll see what I can do.

LV:Yes I did notice that,again thanks :)
Batman:I would like for it Shiny or Event Pokemon that I don,t have(Concert Chatot Saikyou Pokemon TRU Dragonite,etc) if you don,t have events I would like shinies

Light Manaphy said:
LV:Yes I did notice that,again thanks :)
Batman:I would like for it Shiny or Event Pokemon that I don,t have(Concert Chatot Saikyou Pokemon TRU Dragonite,etc) if you don,t have events I would like shinies

I will be getting 5 copies of the TRU Dragonite soon. If you want one I will have to request a 6th copy from InuMimi when she comes back on. She has not been on for a week now.:)

xxashxx:Sorry for the absence,what would you want for that Dragonite?
Will add new pokemon that I got soon,I got a shiny 10 Anniv Suicune,My cousin's shiny Entei and I got a shiny Aron.

Well, I like all of you legendarie shinies, but if you want to keep a copy I'll duplicate it and give you back the original....
I like you suicune the most, but I'll take any 2 normal shinies too (or, I can clone however many times you want the mew If you want to keep one and trade the others)
Thanks,
Edward E.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back