Discussion List of Scarlet & Violet era unreleased/exclusive cards

UPDATE 03/14/2024:

REMOVED

Revavroom (Gym Promo series 3) is being released in the Twilight Masquerade Three-Pack blisters.
Toxel (Gym Promo series 3, OBF#071) and Pupitar (Gym Promo series 3, OBF#106) are being released in the Twilight Masquerade Single-Pack blisters.

Last edited:
UPDATE 04/05/2024:

ADDED

Palafin 30px-Pokémon_ex.png (Palafin ex Box, TWM#???) to the list of Internationally-Exclusive cards.

UPDATE 04/14/2024:

ADDED

Chien-Pao 30px-Pokémon_ex.png (Chien-Pao ex Battle Master Deck, PAL#061) and Charizard 30px-Pokémon_ex.png (Charizard ex Battle Master Deck, OBF#125) to the list of Internationally-Unreleased cards.

IDK why but there are a lot of broken images in the posts.

Also there is apparently a new version of the Indonesian promo where the shirt now features Xatu.

IDK why but there are a lot of broken images in the posts.

Also there is apparently a new version of the Indonesian promo where the shirt now features Xatu.
It happened after the server migration, I'll fix it whenever I get the time.

It happened after the server migration, I'll fix it whenever I get the time.
Still coping after you got absolutely hammered for being an absolute idiot on the Palafin-ex post? Stick to fixing images instead of acting like you're a damn grandmaster at the game.

Still coping after you got absolutely hammered for being an absolute idiot on the Palafin-ex post? Stick to fixing images instead of acting like you're a damn grandmaster at the game.
lol you think I care? keep yapping dude

UPDATE 04/20/2024:

ADDED

Kilowattrel 30px-Pokémon_ex.png (Gym Promo series 6), Scraggy (Gym Promo series 6), Scrafty (Gym Promo series 6) and Roto-Stick (Gym Promo series 6) to the list of Internationally-Unreleased cards.

UPDATE 04/22/2024:

ADDED

Zarude (CoroCoro promo - May 2024) to the list of Internationally-Unreleased cards.

UPDATE 04/25/2024:

ADDED

Victini 30px-Pokémon_ex.png (Victini ex Battle Deck, OBF#033) and Miraidon 30px-Pokémon_ex.png (Miraidon ex Battle Deck, OBF#079) to the list of Internationally-Exclusive cards.

Back