• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

link390

Status
Not open for further replies.
im gonna trade with him and since everyone says he is so good and reliable that makes me feel so much better!

FANTASTIC trader! Cards mint, packaged well. Will trade again if the opportunity arises!

+1!!!

Great trader A+++++++!! Cards right on time mint condish!!!! He litterly gave me and Piplup 20 extra cards!!!

The BEST trader out there so far in my opinion. He literally threw in cards that I didn't ask for and the cards came REALLY fast! Seriously, I didn't expect them to get here that fast.. Thanks man, you really helped me out.

A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Just got my cards from him!! Came in 1 day (We both live in NEW YORK)!! Mint condition!! Great trader +1 REF!!!

is this guy really that good of a trader
cause we comfirmed a deal and hes been changing it alot and stuff
got me worried
lmk

i want to sincerly apologize to link
he took alot of time out of our trade to make sure i got my cards
i think i was just being very unpatient
i did get my cards finally and wil;l send out tommorow
thanks alot man

its all good yuyuman345 as long as i got your positive ref im good, i just wonder where my other ray ex d df went to lol. thanks for the ref man

I'd be happy to vouch for this guy as a Great Trader. My 2nd or 3rd trade with this guy, and all those times, received my cards the day right after he received mine. Awesome trader, came extremely fast. Why can't everybody ship like him? hahaha Thanks! +1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back