Wi-Fi Trades Lighty's Lab: Rare pokemon and Egg moves

professorlight said:
Dr.Mario said:
Hey there I was needing some pokes that you have
Id like a female shellder with Rock Blast and Icicle Crash.
I also wouldnt mind a Squirtle, Growlithe and Shinx all female with their egg moves if they have any please.
Check my thread and see if we can make this happen.

Hi, sorry for the delay, but I've been quite busy with work and stuff.
I can get you the shellder, if you still want it, as the squirtle, shinx and growlithe. I also have a bunch of new additions.

I no longer need the Shellder but I would still love the others all female with egg moves. The Squirtle I would like to have HA if you can. I am not sure if I have anything you want but if I do let me know and maybe we can work something out.

Dr.Mario said:
professorlight said:
Hi, sorry for the delay, but I've been quite busy with work and stuff.
I can get you the shellder, if you still want it, as the squirtle, shinx and growlithe. I also have a bunch of new additions.

I no longer need the Shellder but I would still love the others all female with egg moves. The Squirtle I would like to have HA if you can. I am not sure if I have anything you want but if I do let me know and maybe we can work something out.

Okay, I'll see if you have anything I'd like. I still have to update with some new stuff.

Could you check my thread for something to trade for your Ferroseed with Spikes, Stealth Rock, and Leech Seed? I don't care about the IVs, I'd just prefer that it's male.

squirtli said:
Could you check my thread for something to trade for your Ferroseed with Spikes, Stealth Rock, and Leech Seed? I don't care about the IVs, I'd just prefer that it's male.

A 4IV mawile would be interesting. Do you have nomething else that is not on the list?

professorlight said:
squirtli said:

A 4IV mawile would be interesting. Do you have nomething else that is not on the list?

I have a Bold Klefki with 31 in HP, Defense, Special Defense, and Speed. I can also try to chain a shiny if there's something specific you want.

squirtli said:
professorlight said:

I have a Bold Klefki with 31 in HP, Defense, Special Defense, and Speed. I can also try to chain a shiny if there's something specific you want.

A klefki would be better, actually. you can give me a baby klefki if you want.

Axell Starr said:
professorlight said:

If it's still up for trade, is there anything in particular you are looking to get in exchange for it?

Nothing in particular, as the only pokemon I'm missing are cresselia and meloetta, but they won't be available until pokebank comes back.

I'll be available to trade tomorrow. Is a Trapinch, Venipede, Marill, or HA Whismur suitable?

Hello to you!

I was interested in your Charizardite Y! I can offer Mewtwonite X that I do not really use myself and can attach it to one of the pokemon of your choice on my trade thread. If not interested in that Mega Stone, I have a couple PP Ups as well that I would also attach to Pokemon of your choice.

Back