• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Light Venusaur

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hiya,

Received the cards today, nice packaging, great conditioned cards.^^
Recommended.

cya.

it has been 1 month since we strike a dealbut i am still waiting for the money to reach me... this does not constitue asa bad ref it is just a warning

I sent first, she recieved my cards after about 6 days.  That was 3 weeks ago. I just asked her about it and she said that she hadn't sent yet and asked for my address again....

Caution....

I received the Rockets Mewtwo today, and its in great condition, she still owes me 3 cards, but she is using them in nationals so i can wait, thanks for trading, bye

FINALLY got my cards yesterday....quite a wait....over 30 days....whew, I was getting worried.

She hasnt sent my cards (Lunatone LM x2) for like a months now or more. And she hasnt been getting back to my PMs. Can someone contact her and tell her this please, thanks.

same here. she said she recieved and now she wont answer my pms or anything. i even made a topic about this person to try and get there attention and nothing happened. well he or shes a ripper

I received your cards LV, thanks. :) But i wont give you a + cos it took so long, however i wont give you a - cos i did receive it in the end.

Nice trader, good and fast shipping, received today
Thx for the bonus :D really love it +1 +1

1 comment: don't delete the address before you sent the card :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back