Writing Life of a Pokemon Freak-Here we go. The last chapter.

IMO I think this chapter is the best,I guess I will have to say thing, Ever to hit this site. Aggie this chapter really moved me, like im almost in tears. I'm not just saying this to suck-up or just because. I REALLY liked it. The part about the universe and ho-....it was just good. I am really good at picking out good reading when I read it, and Im being completely selfish when I say that I SO want more chapters.

P.S: I think I like this so much because its SO much like my life. I goof off and overact and think about what my decision will lead to, and I never fight no one. I love friends.
In hopes that you continue,
Ice M.​

Thanks Ice! I'm really glad to hear you liked it so much. Also, I may right chapters later, so hold your hope.

Sinnoh, I might take it under consideration.

Apart from - no - including the aggiegwynish drama, that was a pretty good chapter. Umm... that whole universe bit... kinda scared me, because I really didn't expect it. Overall, really different. Probably the best story I've read in a while (the whole thing in general), just because it's so... real. True. Honest. Maybe you'll write more, maybe you won't, but if you do, people will read it.

Thanks. Also, some of you may want to know that 3 teachers told my dad right to his face that I was brutally honest.

LOL, that's just great. Anyways, yah, I may begin in the summer, except with something fictional.

Awww, the last chapter? It can't be! This was one of my favorites! I was a deticated fan from the start!! WAAAA!!
Jeez. Um, i think i have something in my eye. Sorry.

Hey! I wrote half a story about a kid with a heart problem and his name is Henry too! Relax, i wrote it before i came back. It was a while ago.

Great chapter! not to be clingy or dumb or something, but *huggles*!

Darn you. I loved this for some weird reason. It was certainly an excellent talk on perspective. Only when I was brushing my teeth in the morning I was thinking about how maybe the Universe is just a diorama inside a real universe and it could all end when it's dismantled, or something.

AnimeUSA- Thanks!

Chiraami- Yes, did you know that Galileo discovered something of scientific inmortance while brushing his teeth?

mlouden03- Sorry, you were still banned. Me and River set aside as friends.

Sorry, I figured it may have been perminant due to the fact that you have been banned plenty of times before. Also, you really should have just posted your questions here, instead of sending them in a PM.

half the time have been revoked because some mods gave warnings others disagreed about lol. also one warning was literally not my fault at all..but its a long story

the pm:

I randomly found your life story chapters and just finished reading them all in like..10 minutes..you have a very interesting life, although there are some things you totally left hanging that I personally and probably others are wondering about. lol:

What happened with you and river? is that his actual name or a nickname?
I think that's all of the cliffhanger holes for now..now some advice/information..

I can relate alot to Henry, I myself am not autistic but I had a lot of health problems growing up (chronic asthma, diminished lung capacity, laryngeal stenosis) and was in an incubator for the first 7 months and overall have had 24 surguries throughout my life. I obviously was never in your shoes as someone taking care of/helping a younger sibling (as I have no siblings, especially any with any major medical issues), but I can only try to offer you solace that Hopefully it will get easier..Henry may find a niche in life or that he possesses a savant-like quality about a particular subject (which is not too uncommon for people with autism or other mental disabilities).

About you, I find myself having some similarities..including feeling ostracized by peers in HS/MS (being made fun of on a daily basis because of my voice/surgery scar and because I wasn't popular). Just know that you're you..and (forgive my language if it offends you) to heck with everyone else if they don't like you for who You are. I unfortunately didn't learn that too well until after High school, where I started meeting Alot more people with similar interests. About the whole river thing..if you like him..then YAY..lol. If you don't then hopefully he'll respect/understand that and still be your friend. From the sound of it you've at least been on dates before so at least that's not all new for you. Anyway, if you have any random questions about me or want to respond at all, feel free

River's first name is Jameson, but since he didn't like that, we all call him by his middle name, River.

I believe many people can relate to Henry, but I think Henry is secretly a mad scientist studied my wierd antics as an experiment. Henry is my Stewey.

Also, nice to see that we have some stuff in common, altough I could probabaly rant on and on about how I do stuff that apparently no one else does, seeing as how I was seperated from society until...around 6th grade I can assume. Right?.

:p I spent 9 months of my 6th grade year at home seeing only my mother and my school assigned teacher/tutor so I could pass. lol.

why were you seperated from society? or does the strike through just mean you're jk-ing? lol

Hey, aggiegwyn. This is just a side thought, but since you're supposedly finished with this story, would you like me to add it to the Celestic Archives as a completed fic? It may be a little bit before I get around to it, but I've been meaning to update that thread with new stories, so let me know if you're interested.

^^^ That's why my friends call me Joey. Hectare half of them won't say Tobias. :)

Anyways... Very insightful. This is why I liked it. It reflected our lives (slightly) in yours to us and we enjoyed hearing about the outside world. Or something.

mlouden-Yah, I only joke about that because the things that most kids around me go through, like breaking bones, seeing Forest Gump, and knowing who Chuck Norris is, while I didn't know anything about those till the kids started to get to know me in 6th grade. So, yah, I was joking.

Apollo-Yah, definitely. I filled out the form a while ago, but know one did anything about it, so I assumed it was dead.

Good luck, Dr. Frankenstien. NO! THAT IS NOT THE NAME OF THE MONSTER

Chiraami-Yah, I feel sorry for children named Tobias, because most of the time they don't even understand how to read till the fourth grade. It's sad really. My name has no vowels. I couldn't make any sense out of it for a long while...

Alright then. Just a personal thought on the matter, but with CH and Zy gone, I think some things just got pushed off to the side and forgotten about as far as the Celestic Archives were concerned. In any case I'll add your story to the completed fics list as soon as I can.

Back