LEGENDS: Your opnion on the HGSS tcg

Heart Gold Soul Silver Collection?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
PokeChamp said:
Sorry about that, it appears I failed. Never mind my previous statement. But still, Gatr looks broken. All we have to do is find someone that can abuse Energy attachments.

Lumineon MT, Pelipper GE and there's Swampert GE if you want to move those energy to something, perhaps Ho-Oh LEGEND.

So what happens to All the cards from D/P-AA?
this would suck if they all became useless.
also the promo Feraligatr (I think) has the same attack as SF Tyraintar but for less energy.

TDA said:
So we wont be able to bebe's them.this is soooooooo stupid on part of pokemon,and whats with the X2 weakness?

Bebe's was clarified to mean: Any pokemon. Bebe's should be able to search for these, as it can get Lvl X and EX.

I may not like the things, but I guess I can live with the set. Playing two down for Legends really hurts things if you can only play four halves of the Pokemon. Not really so great. The Great Pokemon... I wasn't playing around the time of Blastoise. I think Rain Dance could really oomph up Blastoise PL (if he is still legal) and any energy acceleration decks. One thing that I really didn't like is how we got some reincarnated cards. Great Meganium (no, I'm still a Gliscor fanxD) is just like another Venusaur BS but with more HP and stronger attack. Lugia and Ho-Oh copy from Lugia EX and BS Zard. Feraligatr is pretty good.

But x2 weaknesses are now returning. And the old resistances. HGSS Legends is really leaving DPl!

We have to take some time to get used to them. It will kind of suck for us people that can't spend as much money on the Legend cards. It will be a bit confusing but I think that it will take the stronger, more competitive players more skill, which is what they wanted. Now they need more skill. Simple as that. I personally love the artwork and the cards.
And Typhlosion/Feraligator will be soooooo broken. 100 damage consistently starting T1-T2.

i like this set but i hope they don't enforce these new mechanics on everything, or make it entirely broken

So I was gone when they changed to the the EX series, and then changed to lv. x as well
So.. are they just going to rotate all of DP out right when this one set comes out? 'Cause if so that seems like everyone will have the same decks since it'll only be one set of cards out for people to select pokemon from =(

I actually really love the idea of LEGENDS because now Legendary pokemon will be.. well LEGENDARY! It'll make it even more rare to see people play one as it would take more money to obtain. On top of that now that can make them overpowered the way they should be. If Bebe's is rotated out, I'm sure they will release something new and similar, or something like Premier ball in order to get the LEGENDS out so no worries here.

Feraligatr + the new x2 weakness makes me somewhat of a sad panda though.... my fire decks will be dead =(

I personally like whats going to happen to the TCG once legends comes out. Its like starting with a new, blank slate. Everything is fresh and clean. Also I AM PLAYING RAIN-DANCE NO MATTER WHAT! :)

Ive been saying about how they are probably going to add something to get rid of the bad features. I will be waiting until then....

X2 Weakness on a basic is bad, period.

I... I honestly just don't really know what to think. Legends seems like a GREAT concept from a collector's standpoint, but... I don't know, it just doesn't seem like something that would fare well in game. Feraligatr just seems ridiculously broken, and everything else kind of seems sub-par.

I'm honestly curious as to what they're going to do with the old sets. I only recently got into the game, what did they do with EXs when Lv X came out?

Raticate from AoA is going to get real popular with the rotation. I mean, donk decks in a slow format are going to exceed! :D

Also, Feraligatr is going to be good because it can use it's four Energy attack before you can use yours.

Ya x2 weakness on all the basics is going to be pretty rediculous.... almost sets you into an auto lose mode before the game even starts if you don't have a hybrid deck

And I'm sure even the AoA set will be illegal when the HGSS set is released... which will make me sad since I'll finally just be gettin my hands on that new Charizard =(

Believenstyle said:
So I was gone when they changed to the the EX series, and then changed to lv. x as well
So.. are they just going to rotate all of DP out right when this one set comes out? 'Cause if so that seems like everyone will have the same decks since it'll only be one set of cards out for people to select pokemon from =(

Offcourse not :p

I love this set. I never really liked DP-on, as it was too different from what I was used to from EX-on. Now, donks are becoming almost impossible (Macheap is gone!!!!!), x2 weakness is coming back (puts up flame sheild).

Everyone that's complaining that nothing is playable has obviously been spoiled by cards like Machamp, Gengar, Dialga G (and SPs in general) etc.

I haven't been spoiled I'm just worried cause I'm a collector its not good when the cards you've been collecting become worthless.

This set looks Great!!! But we can't really judge if they are good or not with the new rules until they are tried, but the artwork is awesome!!!!

W/E, as Long as Gatr is in atin. The cards are bad. And what about the whole I build a deck with 2 upper halves.

It seems like an okay set but it kinda seems like you have a stage 1 feraligatr lv.x or ex but as everyone has already mentioned feraligatr is BROKEN

Back