XY Leaked : Final Evolutions Of The X / Y Starters!

God dammit, ken, if you had to fail, why did you fail on this one? the hands... the feet... the tiny head... the bigass clumps of ear hair... it's like whoever designed her had a grudge against proportions... wait, no, the proportions are normal... then... ah, it's the ear hair and the hobo dress that throw everything off: too much dark red in the body over too wide an area and the ears and the hair make the head look smaller and... mmm... be right back.

Voilà:
delphox2%2520%25281%2529.jpg

delphox2%2520%25282%2529.jpg

The ironic thing is, after working on it so much, I warmed up a bit more to her, I still like braixen more, though.

Please take that type of discussion to Profiles or PMs. This discussion is for the Starters,

On topic:
I am a Chespin guy but since it was leaked Delphox has grown on me considerably. Even before it's Sugimori art was released I just liked something about it....was it the wand? Which reminds me of Druids, Wiccans, and Harry Potter? Those Fluffy ear tufts? Maybe it's the whole "robe" thing. Idk but I sure like it. So now I am conflicted between Chesnaught and Delphox. All in all however none of these starter evolutions are disappointing all of them have unique things about them.

I must say, I love the official artwork for all 3. Very dynamic, and it brings out the best in all 3. I think part of that, though, is that I need to get used to the overall look of the 3D models. Once I get the game, it should improve.

I've been a Chespin lover since they first revealed the 6th gen starters. and I personally love Chesnaught's design. Grass fighting might be 4x to flying. But honestly I don't really care. All of the starters ended up looking great! Greninja makes me smile. And so does Delphox. I disliked it when I first saw it. But I've grown some love for it. This generation is gonna be dope. Can't wait to use the starters!!

I have to say, Delphox's official art does it a lot of favors.

Greninja looks more awesome than ever

Chestnaught is ok I guess... its probably the fact its color scheme isn't more like Chespin/Quilladin's that I dislike, but I do like the design

all these new pokemon and only a few hours left i can hardly sit in my chair!! this generations looking really good!

I guess Chesnaught's signature move is just for one round and not for 5 rounds like I read somewhere D:
Too bad, but at least I'm starting to like him more.

H'okay, I ended up picking Fennekin as my starter, and a friend playing with me chose Chespin. Seems like Fennekin is the easy mode starter because there are tons of Bugs for you to nuke early game. Chespin will have a hard time, although it gets Rollout pretty early which helps a lot. It's no Snivy, don't worry.

Final evos look much, much better in full animation. Don't judge the designs until you've seen them. But...

Delphox has the worst cry I have *ever* heard. I am not joking. It's *awful*. It literally sounds like Delphox is trying to *speak* and doing it *terribly*. Nothing will possibly prepare you for it.

Back