League of Legends

I happened to see him today when my brother checked him. A dedicated tank, in my opinion, and also one who can really cover the team other than just being unable to die and waiting for the opposing team to attack him like idiots. He could be interesting.

I'm so frigging excited for Pantheon's new Dragon Slayer skin. So much cooler than Vayne's, and at least as cool as Braum's. I'm buying it as soon as it's available, especially since I started playing Pantheon jungle again this week. It's been hard to get used to a super squishy early jungle like that again.

Edit: Also, very interested in a Curse Voice beta key

I think her Iron Scale skin looks a lot like the dragon-slayer skins anyway.

According to the designer behind the Dragon Slayer skins, they're more dragon themed than "We're going to hunt dragons". But I loooove the Pantheon skin. I will get that skin, and I will forever play Panth. Haha.

Same : D it's just really fun to have that much impact on the early game, with such good early damage and point and click stuns, it's awesome.

I mained Pantheon in Season 3, he's a great pubstomper. I climbed all the way out of Bronze 5 to Silver with him.

Went and got one, haven't gotten the e-mail yet, but looking forward to it. Thanks for the heads up BUNE.

Edit: Sad day, Curse Voice won't run on my computer. Says the app is incompatible. Anyone have an idea of why that would happen? I have windows 8 if that helps.

MtheW said:
Went and got one, haven't gotten the e-mail yet, but looking forward to it. Thanks for the heads up BUNE.

Edit: Sad day, Curse Voice won't run on my computer. Says the app is incompatible. Anyone have an idea of why that would happen? I have windows 8 if that helps.
I have 8.1 and it runs like a charm for me. I say poke around and see if there are any fixes, or if there's certain software you need to update like java or something. Worked smoothly for me. I say poke around and see if there are any fixes, or if there's certain software you need to update like java or something.

It might be java, but I can't update my java either. Downloads just don't work for me.

Edit: To keep this LoL related, played some Annie today and it was very fun. Wanting to get her Reverse skin.

Agggh, I decided to duo ranked with my brother, since we usually do quite well. We didn't do too terribly. We lost the first match, but the second and third we won.

The fourth started off incredibly rocky, me as Warwick, my brother as Sona. After a bit of farming and us veto-ing the surrender votes, I managed to turn the game around, scoring 4 aces 1v3 against their fed Riven, Vayne, and Mundo. We needed one more good fight to seal the win after I managed to push into their base after my last ace. My brother saw that I had pushed the opposing top inner turret and left it low due to being chased away, and made a comment that he wanted to take it out. I told him not to, since the game was won and we needed to stay together. He agreed after a bit of persuading and we caught the enemies at our blue. We engaged and took out one, but we started to fall behind a bit. I fell back to recover some health and find a target to pick off with my ult while the rest of my team stalled. While I recovered nearby, I noticed that there hadn't been a Sona ult or any heals being sent out. I check the scoreboard; no death timer on Sona. I check the mini-map. A full HP Sona is gliding her way to the enemy top inner tower on the opposite side of the map. She abandoned us, mid fight. This resulted in us dying 4v5. The enemies took the opportunity to destroy our nexus after killing Sona, who had just recalled. But hey, on the upside, he got that tower!...

The entire enemy team was even shocked at the fact that we lost after I had turned the game around and gained a huge lead on them. I am officially never playing ranked with my brother.

Could someone tell me where can I check guides for builds for Master Yi and Warwick? Or if someone that uses them, tell me how to build them.
(I main WW and Teemo, but Yi is something that I want to try again)

EDIT: I used the repair thing of the launcher so I lost my item builds.

And I heard that Mobafire is not safe.

Eron said:
Could someone tell me where can I check guides for builds for Master Yi and Warwick? Or if someone that uses them, tell me how to build them.
(I main WW and Teemo, but Yi is something that I want to try again)

EDIT: I used the repair thing of the launcher so I lost my item builds.

And I heard that Mobafire is not safe.

Warwick has become my main jungler. In ranked this season, I've done 7 games so far (practiced a LOT in normals, but there will be more ranked with him). 5 wins, 2 losses. Averaging a 12-2-14 KDA.
I build him a little strange, mostly to maximize his abilities as a drain tank rather than a full tank.

I start the obvious Machete + 5 pots. Farm up/Gank until level 4. You should have enough for Madred's and Boots (Upgrade into Tabi or Mercs). If you're a little shy of the gold, just sell a couple of the 5 HP potions you should still have, as they're pretty useless. Rush a Wriggle's. If you're not sustaining enough, or they're very heavy on magic damage, rush your Spirit Visage. It's an essential item, but it usually can wait until after you've picked up a Blade of the Ruined King. Then grab a Wit's End. Last item, I alternate between Sunfire Cape, Frozen Mallet, or Randuin's Omen. I prefer Sunfire because with all the MR shredding you're doing with Wit's, it's getting some extra damage in there. Frozen Mallet allows you to stick to them, but with all the Feral Flare stacking you should be doing, you should have constant red buff. Randuin's, I try to avoid, because you'll essentially be melting their AD carries anyway, and you have enough sustain and damage to stay in the fight without your ult.

tl;dr - Machete + 5 Pot -> Wriggles + Boots -> Blade of the Ruined King/Wit's End -> Ninja Tabi/Merc Treads + Spirit Visage -> Wit's End/Blade of the Ruined King -> Sunfire Cape/Randuin's Omen/Frozen Mallet

So, anyone else play Kassadin lately and think he's still "easy mode" like he used to be? I never played him before the "nerfs" but I'm playing him now. And my kda is 13-5-8 over 6 games. I haven't gone negative yet, and my most recent game was something like 20-5-12. He is so fricking safe. I once came from behind, I already had 2 deaths, and then ended up something like 10-6. Just by porting around the map, KS'd a couple times during ganks, and then snowballed. He is ridiculous, and probably the most fun champion I have ever played.

MtheW said:
So, anyone else play Kassadin lately and think he's still "easy mode" like he used to be? I never played him before the "nerfs" but I'm playing him now. And my kda is 13-5-8 over 6 games. I haven't gone negative yet, and my most recent game was something like 20-5-12. He is so fricking safe. I once came from behind, I already had 2 deaths, and then ended up something like 10-6. Just by porting around the map, KS'd a couple times during ganks, and then snowballed. He is ridiculous, and probably the most fun champion I have ever played.

I agree. I build him like my ryze and you have the same burst with more tankiness

Feral Flare needs to be deleted. The Jungle was so much healthier without it, and that's saying something considering it was just Vi and Kha and like 2 other Champs.

Back