League of Legends

Nengeni said:
The Fire Wyrm said:
So I was asking my teammates to help me at mid because there were 4 Champs there. (Wukong, Ashe, Lee Sin, and Mordekaiser) They never did, so when I reached 23 deaths, I quit.
They reported me and I am now banned for 24 hours.
I really hate a**holes like them.

You were 100% deserving of your ban. You broke the summoners code.

It's people like you that make LoL no fun.

Well, 3 players from the other team appealed my ban.
And they were cussing at me saying "You must suck b*lls" when shyvana starts out with 530HP and is being mauled by 4 other people.

Inigo Montoya said:
Inipro Montoya is my summoner name. I enjoy Draven.

Don't we all

btw IGN: bmp12 LV.30 been playing for 4 or 5 months if anyone needs any help either ask me in-game or PM me

bmp12 said:
Inigo Montoya said:
Inipro Montoya is my summoner name. I enjoy Draven.

Don't we all

btw IGN: bmp12 LV.30 been playing for 4 or 5 months if anyone needs any help either ask me in-game or PM me

No, I can't stand him. But then again, caitlyn is the only adc I like. So safe :D

Nengeni said:
bmp12 said:
Don't we all

No, I can't stand him. But then again, caitlyn is the only adc I like. So safe :D

Cait is good. I like Vayne sometimes Twitch.

Who here knows how to play shyvana?
She is very reliant on health potions, but has monstrous attack speed and attack.

The Fire Wyrm said:
She is very reliant on health potions, but has monstrous attack speed and attack.

Yea do u jungle on her or top?

bmp12 said:
The Fire Wyrm said:

Yea do u jungle on her or top?

I usually beast on top, but I also do surprisingly well in mid.

@Chillbill
She has VERY low HP, she is not a tank at all.

Wrong. With the correct build and the bonus armor and magic resistance from her ultimate she is a formidable offtank. You can still play her full damage, but I wouldn't recommend it.

ChillBill said:
Wrong. With the correct build and the bonus armor and magic resistance from her ultimate she is a formidable offtank. You can still play her full damage, but I wouldn't recommend it.
I play her as a full damage semi-tank. Not a full tank, her attackspeed and attack is too good to not take advantage of.

Please note that I am currently playing on a new account because my old account had a name that I did not like. I do not have all my masteries and runes because I am level 8.

Also, help a brother out and get your buddies to refer TheFireWyrm and TeddifusCorn.
We are trying to do a youtube showcase of the refer rewards skins.

Does anyone know the best way to play Wukong, and should I add defensive Runes or something else?

Follow this as a guideline, and tailor it to your style.

http://www.solomid.net/guides.php?g=28159-tsanummy-wukong-build-guide

Nengeni said:
The Fire Wyrm said:

What did you fix?

The referral link.
It leads to me now :D
But seriously, I NEED DAT WARWICK. My friends will be so jelly.

http://www.solomid.net/guides.php?g=20416-brokenshard-shyvana-build-guide
This is what I previously used but with the skills Heal and Ignite with 13/17/0 masteries instead.
I will continue to use that build.

EDIT: I think I may switch ignite with smite, but we'll see.

Back