League of Legends

Heal on WW? Flash is loads better. WW gets all the healing he needs from his skills. Using the Summoner Spell is completely unecessary.

ChillBill said:
Heal on WW? Flash is loads better. WW gets all the healing he needs from his skills. Using the Summoner Spell is completely unecessary.
LOL.
The skills were Shyvana's.

I was saying I need ref's for GREY warwick.

Whoever you are jungling as, take smite. Its not just "hur dur I can first time clear without it therefore don't need it". It speeds up your clears-not just the first one, but all of them. This in turn leads to you getting more gold, more levels, more time to gank, etc. Its also incredibly crucial for finishing buffs, dragon, and baron. If you don't have smite the enemy jungler can ward your buffs, stand behind the wall behind them when you fight them, and smite it when you get the buff low and usually get away cleanly. Late game dragon and baron are much harder to steal with large range ults like Ezreal's when the opposing jungler has an instant 1000 true damage finisher. If a fight breaks out near baron after it gets low and one jungler has smite and the other doesn't, who do you think is going to net 300 gold for each of their teammates and a buff likely to win them the teamfight, and the one after that?

Dark Void said:
Whoever you are jungling as, take smite. Its not just "hur dur I can first time clear without it therefore don't need it". It speeds up your clears-not just the first one, but all of them. This in turn leads to you getting more gold, more levels, more time to gank, etc. Its also incredibly crucial for finishing buffs, dragon, and baron. If you don't have smite the enemy jungler can ward your buffs, stand behind the wall behind them when you fight them, and smite it when you get the buff low and usually get away cleanly. Late game dragon and baron are much harder to steal with large range ults like Ezreal's when the opposing jungler has an instant 1000 true damage finisher. If a fight breaks out near baron after it gets low and one jungler has smite and the other doesn't, who do you think is going to net 300 gold for each of their teammates and a buff likely to win them the teamfight, and the one after that?

I realize that.
Did you even read my edit?

The Fire Wyrm said:
Nengeni said:
What did you fix?

The referral link.
It leads to me now :D
But seriously, I NEED DAT WARWICK. My friends will be so jelly.

http://www.solomid.net/guides.php?g=20416-brokenshard-shyvana-build-guide
This is what I previously used but with the skills Heal and Ignite with 13/17/0 masteries instead.
I will continue to use that build.

EDIT: I think I may switch ignite with smite, but we'll see.

Why aren't you using flash or ghost? Heal is a silly spell, I would recommend never using it (unless you're an adc or support)

Nengeni said:
The Fire Wyrm said:
The referral link.
It leads to me now :D
But seriously, I NEED DAT WARWICK. My friends will be so jelly.

http://www.solomid.net/guides.php?g=20416-brokenshard-shyvana-build-guide
This is what I previously used but with the skills Heal and Ignite with 13/17/0 masteries instead.
I will continue to use that build.

EDIT: I think I may switch ignite with smite, but we'll see.

Why aren't you using flash or ghost? Heal is a silly spell, I would recommend never using it (unless you're an adc or support)
I AM LEVEL 10
I am getting very irritated about saying this.
I used exhaust and flash on my old acc. I only used heal when I was assisting jungle.
I prefer heal now because my friend plays warwick and he uses smite and ghost and needs heal.
I also don't use ghost because burnout is much more reliable.

The Fire Wyrm said:
Nengeni said:
I AM LEVEL 10
I used exhaust and flash on my old acc. I only used heal when I was assisting jungle.
I prefer heal now because my friend plays warwick and he uses smite and ghost and needs heal.
If you acknowledge that you're level 10. Also acknowledge that some of us, including me, know more about the game than you do.

Is this your only account? Or did you have one level 30? If so, were you ranked?

The Fire Wyrm said:
So I was asking my teammates to help me at mid because there were 4 Champs there. (Wukong, Ashe, Lee Sin, and Mordekaiser) They never did, so when I reached 23 deaths, I quit.
They reported me and I am now banned for 24 hours.
I really hate a**holes like them.

Can you post your tribunal case? I'd like to see exactly why you got banned!

Nengeni said:
The Fire Wyrm said:
I AM LEVEL 10
If you acknowledge that you're level 10. Also acknowledge that some of us, including me, know more about the game than you do.

Is this your only account? Or did you have one level 30? If so, were you ranked?

The Fire Wyrm said:
So I was asking my teammates to help me at mid because there were 4 Champs there. (Wukong, Ashe, Lee Sin, and Mordekaiser) They never did, so when I reached 23 deaths, I quit.
They reported me and I am now banned for 24 hours.
I really hate a**holes like them.

Can you post your tribunal case? I'd like to see exactly why you got banned!

I got unbanned, but I was banned for assisting the enemy team.

I did have a level 30 account, and I was platinum ranked.
But my friend was goofing around on it and got It banned for a month, so since I had spent no RP on it and didn't like the name, I decided to just make a new one.

EDIT: He just told me that he had changed the name.
I'll ask for it at school.

whoa there's one of these on the beach too? dang i'm missing out. I'm currently lv 30, im a jungler, main hec, nasus, and sejuani with this meta right now. I also really like to jungle trynd but it isnt really a thing...lol

Ugh. This time, a ban I cannot argue with.
I had to leave because of a tennis clinic which was supposedly canceled and reopened.
Thank you, director of tennis for your 2 day ban.

The rework of sejuani changed her so much from her last playstyle though, i'm not sure if i can play her anymore.

Lissandra is officially out. And she's... AWESOME!!11!!11 Unique playstyle, cool theme... I got her already.

I feel like she's a really strong roaming mid. haven't had the chance to play with her though. Is she extremely squishy like i assume she is?

Well, she's quite squishy, but since her playstyle involves engaging in close range, you're forced to play her more tanky, using Rod of Ages and Linadry's Torment.

Armaldo1 said:
whoa there's one of these on the beach too? dang i'm missing out. I'm currently lv 30, im a jungler, main hec, nasus, and sejuani with this meta right now. I also really like to jungle trynd but it isnt really a thing...lol

Lol ya Nasus is amazing
EDIT:
LISSANDRA
EDIT 2:
ARAM MAP

The ARAM map is the same as it was just frozen over :p and i just tried sejuani with the rework, and shes actually quite strong. She has a pretty good clear time still. Her slow isn't quite as potent as before, but she makes up for it with more damage.

EDIT: yeah, i like that kind of build for lissandra. I've also been hearing her ult's pretty OP.

Her skills give her great versatility. And yes, with the choice between instant stun or invulnerability while also doing decent damage in a huge area, Lissandra's ultimate is quite good.

Back