League of Legends

Khalddrogo

Aspiring Trainer
Description from Wikipedia;
League of Legends (LoL) is a multiplayer online battle arena video game developed and published by Riot Games for Microsoft Windows,[2] inspired by the popular Defense of the Ancients[3] map for Warcraft III. It is a free-to-play game, supported by micro-transactions.

I did not see a thread for League of Legends on the forums, so I thought I would make one. I recently started playing back in October. I'm only level 16, so I still have a lot of learning to do. The purpose of this thread is to post all discussion, questions, and other information for League of Legends. You are more than welcome to post your summoner's ID. I'll add it to the list of members who play. (below)

For the first discussion topic, since Zac was announced as the next champion. What are your thoughts? Here is the link to Zac's info on LoL Wiki. Zac Info

Members List
Khalddrogo - RandonFury
Inipro Montoya - Inipro Montoya
Captain Pidgey - CaptainPidgey
sillykyle - sillykyle
Rally - Cairopolis
Eron - Cuck Norris
Pride - iPrideful
Axell Starr - Intoxikitten
Juliacoolo - AjordanMD
The Fire Wyrm - TheFireWyrm
MtheW - Whovian Cthulu
safariblade - safariblade

My name on LoL is CaptainPidgey. I can play anything, but I excel at AP mid and bot Support. I also enjoy jungling and playing tanky solo top.

I'm Billeas, but I play on the EUNE server, so you probably can't find me.
Anyway, I don't like Zac. I don't understand why Riot decided to make a bouncing slime champ. Seriously, why?
Recent stuff annoy me generally. Especially the Karma relaunch.

Why would the Karma relaunch be anything but good? I'm glad Riot realizes that Karma was underplayed and sub par compared to nearly every other champion out there.

Also, what's so bad about a champion made of bouncing goo? Zac is the first new champion that I've been excited about in a while.

This is the third such thread but they always go inactive and get buried so its k. My ign is EvilDarkVoid and I play anything except support because I generally don't trust anyone on my team to be competent and if I'm the support there's not a lot I can do about that. I am interested in Zac personally, but his passive's death part does seem just a tad bit too inspired by Buu, lol.

Well I can finally play now. I've spent the better part of two days trying to get my client to work. I finally fixed it.

DeathJoker21 i love playing the game even though i am terrible but i am hoping to improve and find the champion fitted for me :)

So Karma and Zac are finally out. Admittedly, Karma turned out much better than I thought. Zac is powerful, but I still don't like him.

I haven't been able to play for 2 weeks due to issues with my client. I'm hoping a hard drive wipe and reinstallation of Windows will fix my pc.

I'm pokymon99 on LoL, but don't add me if you're anything below silver III please. (NA)

I'm really into ranked, I've been trying to carry myself up the ladders. So far I've gone from Silver V to Silver II.

I main AP mid, but I can do anything really. I hate bot lane with a passion though, you never get a good partner.

Lissandra is expected soon. What are your views on her? Personally, I love her already. Darkness and ice together-just my style. And she seems a quite powerful champion as well.

ChillBill said:
Lissandra is expected soon. What are your views on her? Personally, I love her already. Darkness and ice together-just my style. And she seems a quite powerful champion as well.
She has some pretty good paired abilities, I'll admit, but not really my type. I actually haven't bought many Champions yet, but I use Nunu.

I'm Cairopolis and currently level 18.

I'm iPrideful, and I'm still in the process of reaching level 30 (16 atm...), but I like to play so anyone around that can add me ^__^

I heard Lissandra was incredibly powerful on the PBE server and her kit seems very powerful.

Suitcune said:
ChillBill said:
She has some pretty good paired abilities, I'll admit, but not really my type. I actually haven't bought many Champions yet, but I use Kog'Maw.

Edit: I forgot some crucial data.
I'm Cairopolis
I don't play ranked yet as I'm Level 5. Yeah, I know. Still pretty new, and could use some tips.

I'd be willing to play with you in a bot game or something and give you some tips.

That goes for anyone that wants help... I'd be glad to offer my views.

I can help you as well if you want, I play for 2 years, all lanes and use at least 20 champions. However, I'm in the EUNE server, so any questions you might have I'll answer in this thread or via PM/VM.

So I was asking my teammates to help me at mid because there were 4 Champs there. (Wukong, Ashe, Lee Sin, and Mordekaiser) They never did, so when I reached 23 deaths, I quit.
They reported me and I am now banned for 24 hours.
I really hate a**holes like them.

No offense man, but you shouldn't have left. They have every right to report you if you do. You should have stayed to the end and report them for Refusing to communicate.

The Fire Wyrm said:
So I was asking my teammates to help me at mid because there were 4 Champs there. (Wukong, Ashe, Lee Sin, and Mordekaiser) They never did, so when I reached 23 deaths, I quit.
They reported me and I am now banned for 24 hours.
I really hate a**holes like them.

You were 100% deserving of your ban. You broke the summoners code.

It's people like you that make LoL no fun.

Back