League of Legends

My Champs:

-Annie (... >_> this was a bad decision... I can't play Annie well at all and I heard she was simple... I suck)

-Fiddlesticks (omg I love Fiddlesticks <3 I jungle with him)

-Ashe (I don't play her much, but I do like playing her. I usually don't do very well, I can never get very far on my build. Although recently I've noticed I'm improving so I might try her again soon)

-Dr. Mundo (I am decent with Mundo, I've heard he can jungle but I usually lane with him because his cleaver is great for harassing ;D)

-Mordekaiser (MORDEMID!!!!1 I completely dominated mid with this guy once (yes, literally one time)... but it's sad the OP champs mid quite a bit and poor Morde can't handle them too well (burn in hell, Zyra). 6D would love to know that during that game I warded around mid lane :3)

-Ryze (...meh. :I I can't play him very well. Although I haven't studied his build very much or his matchups, so I suppose I can only blame myself for not being able to play him. His AP rating is a bit overstated IMO.)

-Soraka (latest champ that I love <3 played her a few times and I've already grown to like her :) ...Do not use AP Soraka like the chick that tried that in Twisted Treeline... seriously wtf, she NEVER HEALED EVER worst Soraka I've ever seen)

Back