• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Leaf Hurricane (Celebi/Tornadus/Mewtwo)

Verbivore

is a Magikarp user
Pokémon(11):
4 Celebi Prime
3 Tornadus
2 Mewtwo EX
1 Regigigas EX
1 Shaymin EX

Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums(34):
4 Junk Arm
4 Dual Ball
4 Switch
3 N
3 Professor Oaks New Theory
3 Pokemon Catcher
3 Eviolite
3 Skyarrow Bridge
2 Professor Juniper
2 Pokemon Collector
2 Pokégear 3.0
1 Flower Shop Lady

Energy(15):
11 {G}
4 {C}{C}

Regigigas EX – Colorless – HP180
Basic Pokemon

[C][C][C] Giga Power: 60+ damage. Does 20 more damage for each number you choose. Then, does 20 damage for each of the number you chose to this Pokemon. [In other words, you choose the amount of additional damage and then do that amount to Regigigas.]
[C][C][C][C] Raging Hammer: 50+ damage. Does 10 more damage for each damage counter on this Pokemon.

Pokemon EX Rule: When Pokemon-EX has been Knocked Out, your opponent takes 2 Prize cards.

Weakness: Fighting (x2)
Resistance: none
Retreat: 4

The new ND-on Leaf Hurricane. Go for the donk. Even on the first turn, you can attach a DCE to Mewtwo and use Celebi to attach a grass and use Hurricane, or you can do the same for Mewtwo and use X Ball. In general. utilize Skyarrow Bridge and Switch to attach two energy cards per turn. Shaymin EX is for late-game, and Regigas is in as a general attacker. Suggestions welcome and hoped for!

-2 Collector
-1 Switch
-1 Flower Shop Lady
-2 PokeGear 3.0

+1 Shaymin UL
+2 Ultra Ball
+3 Random Receiver

Use the ball engine to grab everything you need and save the supporters for draw power. Random Receiver will let you reveal cards from the top of your deck until you reveal a supporter. If all of the supporters in your deck are draw cards then you have a 100% success rate of getting that draw card you need after playing your hand down with ultra ball, junk arm and switch.

Me personally, I'd change the draw power a bit to, I'd probably want to have 4 PONT, 4 Juniper 2 N, but you can play around with that to your liking. Though, I suggest 4 Juniper and 4 PONT.

Back