Pokemon last of the porygons! Or is it ?

Weegee

Rare candies are steroids for pokemon!
Do you think if theres more generations there will be more porygons. or does it end at Z

They can't make any more. The Porygon evolution chain doesn't branch off. It's chain is similar to the Slowpoke evolution chain. Unless GameFreak were to make a Stage 3, a fourth evolution, it can't happen.

It can continue! Look Porygon or Porygon 2 could branch off like Evee, Wurmple, Kirlia, and lots of others okay?

Dragon Rider Of PokeBeach said:
*tries to wonder...* I got nothing. I can't see them making another porygon.

I think if they make another Porygon would be ok but I hope the amount won't increase so much because if it does, it will become like the Unowns family...

Okay, REALLY creepy.....the first one could be a defensive one, and the second......Ugh, never mind.

~Magma king~, those pics rock! The 1st one could be a baby and the 2nd one could be a branched evo, but seeing how z is the last letter of the alphabet, I highly doubt that they'll make another one. :(

It's named Porygon 0.5. And he didn't make them (Fanking or cascade or whoever was working on Pokémon acanthite made the design)

Yes I did say I didn't make them did I?I hope I did!Sorry to dissapoint you guys,I made a lickitung baby if you want to see it:D
EDIT:Oh woopsie I didn't mention!I'm so sorry about that!Please forgive me!!

Kevin Garrett said:
They can't make any more. The Porygon evolution chain doesn't branch off. It's chain is similar to the Slowpoke evolution chain. Unless GameFreak were to make a Stage 3, a fourth evolution, it can't happen.

They Could make Virus' or something too look like Nidoqueen's Line

Kevin Garrett said:

The Porygon evolution line is done for good unless they make a branch from Porygon Z and has to be evolved by a stone of some sort.:)

It could branch out, it could be like Porygon3... but then this thing might look random.. but mostlily, there won't even be a 5th Generation :(

Back