Pokemon last of the porygons! Or is it ?

El Squirrello said:
It could branch out, it could be like Porygon3... but then this thing might look random.. but mostlily, there won't even be a 5th Generation :(

Actually I think there will be a 5th generation because of the Pokemon that still don't have evolutions. There are alot that are done or those that only have 1 stage and those that are still single. There may not be many but there is still more Pokemon to be worked on and only about 10 are new and Remember Manaphy is a baby Pokemon and still has romm for 2 more stages. I can see another generation comming. I have had the feeling of a 5th generation since the 3rd generation came out back in 2003.:)

so in 2011, there will be a 5th gen, in your theory.? How many Pokemon, 550!?

the only way it could work is if they had a split evo.
Porygon2 + dubious disk=Porygon-Z
Porygon2 + some item=Porygon3

Personally i think porygon-z is a message saying it is the last evo, otherwise they would have done-3. Z is the last letter in the alphabet.

I hope that porygonZ is not the last I thoug the line could be

>>> Poygon 2 >>> Porygon Z
PORYGON
>>> Porygon something >>> Porygon Something

Porygon --> Porygon2 --> PorygonZ
Porygon --> PorygonII --> PorygonHVI3
Or something, By Using the Hacking Device for PorygonII and Using some Special Code on The Hacking Device will make it Evolve into PorygonHVI3 (Hacked Virus Input nr. 3) =P

I like that idea- on one version you could get PorygonHVI3 and on the other version you could use ancient disc and get porygon0

I can see Porygon getting as many evolutions as Eevee, actually.

The Porygon family tree:

......-----> Porygon-V --("Dark Disc")--> Nogyrop?.....
.... /......
...("Damaged Disc")...
..../.......
Porygon----> Porygon2----> Porygon-Z......
....\.......
...("Sturdy Disc")......
.....\......
......-----> Porygon.2 --("Unbreakable Disk")--> Porygon.3....

NOTE: Ignore the dots. I just put then in there to align everything. :F

Middle Line: The line line that goes straigth down the middle, is the Sweeper Porygon line, the one that's already been created.

Line That Goes Up: The line that goes up, is the Annoyer line. The "Damaged Disk" is an Upgrade disk that was damaged. You give it to Porygon, expecting a Porygon2, then the Disc damages Porygon's molecular sctructure, turning it into Porygon-V (Virus). Next, if you give it the "Dark Disc" it will turn into an Evil Virus Pokemon, hense, Porygon spelled backwards. :F Nogyrop would use moves like Leech Seed, Hypnosis, Thunderbolt, Taunt, Snatch, Thunder Wave, WoW, Toxic, etc.

Line That Goes Down: The line that goes down, is the defensive Wall line. You give a Porygon a "Sturdy Disc", then, it evolves into Porygon.2 (POINT 2!). Next, you give it the Unbreakable Disc, turning it into Porygon.3 (POINT 3!). It would use moves like Recover, Reflect, Light Screen, Stealth Rock/Spikes/Toxic Spikes, Protect, etc.

ANOTHER NOTE: ALL of these Porygon evolutions would be NORMAL types!!!! Thank you, that is all. :F

Oh, and, all three of the final forms would be in OU.

yep once again togeshroob preety much answer it again but I still want to see what people think

No, I didn't answer it, I just gave my opinion. Porygon is like a computerized Pokemon, so.....It can have many forms. Yeah, this is still open for more opinions.

I agree with Togeshroob but I assume you would only get those post-game because that would take up too much of the regional dex.

I don't think there will be any more evolutions of Porygon. I wonder what the next evolution will look like anyway.:)

What they might do is make pretty disc and evolve Porygon into Porygonfemale and use a tough disc for porygonmale

Porygon has attacks similar to Dragonite so if you have Porygon you basically have Dragonite except that Porygon is not a dragon type,will never be a dragon and does not have the same stats.:)

I hope there are more porygon evolutions.I would like it if Togeshroobs idea came true.That would be very cool.:)

Back