• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Large Update! Looking for a few things!

RE: H: Scrafty Playmat W: TONS

Do you have fossil set rares? CML for holos and non hollows on my need list. I have a fist edition german i think Alakazam (it should be on my thread) and a few ex's (ho oh and kyurem promo, registeel ex FA). I'm opening a BC booster box tomorrow, so if I don't have anything you want LMK.

@envoyofduels Is there anything else I have that interests you? I see a fair amount of things I like of your list. How much do you value the mat?

@anythingbutgrass I do not have any old Fossil cards. But I do have some Eviolites and a Mewtwo promo from your wants. There's a couple of cards on your list that interest me on your list so please, LMK. Thanks!

TPZ said:
@envoyofduels Is there anything else I have that interests you? I see a fair amount of things I like of your list. How much do you value the mat?

@anythingbutgrass I do not have any old Fossil cards. But I do have some Eviolites and a Mewtwo promo from your wants. There's a couple of cards on your list that interest me on your list so please, LMK. Thanks!

What do you see that you like?

Kyurem 21 (Dragon Selection)
Ho-oh EX (both reg and FA*)
Mew EX(*)
Tornadus EX (*)
Mewtwo EX (*)
Terrakion NVI FA

TPZ said:
Kyurem 21 (Dragon Selection)
Ho-oh EX (both reg and FA*)
Mew EX(*)
Tornadus EX (*)
Mewtwo EX (*)
Terrakion NVI FA

I could do both Ho-Ohs for it

Hey, I posted earlier and you said you liked some cards on my thread? My thread is down for a bit (had a problem yesterday), but it should be back up today. What did you like from list?

It's back up. I have a feeling you were interested in my base german Alakazam, but there might be more. Sorry, I accidentally deleted my thread yesterday when I wasn't paying attention, but it's back up now.

I have a base set, 1st edition shadowless alakazam.. Interested in your codes and a few other things. If you're interested I can send you pics as it isn't exaclty Mint.

Back