Lana’s Assistance from “Crimson Haze!”

steffenka

Miss Vaanjie
Lana’s Assistance have just been revealed from S5a Crimson Haze! The set will release in Japan on March 22nd. It should combine with the Battle Academy and April’s Mask of Change to form our Twilight Masquerade set in May. Thanks goes to Toine L. for translations!
Lana’s Assistance – Trainer
Supporter
Put up to 3 in any combination of Pokemon that doesn’t have a Rule Box and basic Energy cards from your discard pile into your hand.
You may play only 1 Supporter card during your turn.
The SR version was also revealed, and is...

Continue reading...

Being able to grab 3 basic energy of any type is nice but locking out of rule box pokemon is back breaking. Definitely has uses in single prizer decks though.

I feel this either replaces super Rod or at least is in contention in lax. Everything Else this is bad super rod

Really nice card, the colouring and line art are strangely eye catching. It's a style I would love to see more trainers in :D
Yeah, I don't think I've seen this artist before! Atsushi Furusawa, eh? I'd be down for more stuff from them, they've got vibrant, gem-like colors and sharp line work that remind me of Reginald C. Dalby's work for the Railway Series!

Yeah, I don't think I've seen this artist before! Atsushi Furusawa, eh? I'd be down for more stuff from them, they've got vibrant, gem-like colors and sharp line work that remind me of Reginald C. Dalby's work for the Railway Series!
he’s one of my favorite tcg artists! he did the crown zenith suicune as well as the evolving skies dragonite, among others

9CF3374B-39D3-4148-8661-48940FF74C73.jpeg

Finally Some more love for my Alolan Characters , eventually when we through all the generations for the current IR and SIR arts , I will be getting my hands on all regionals I can. (please art rare for Alolan Sandshrew and Sandslash)

Finally Some more love for my Alolan Characters , eventually when we through all the generations for the current IR and SIR arts , I will be getting my hands on all regionals I can. (please art rare for Alolan Sandshrew and Sandslash)
Sun and Moon was when everything really started to blow up again for the TCG collectors' scene (Gold cards, Rainbow Rare Charizard, FA Supporters), so it's always wonderful to see Alola getting love

Sun and Moon was when everything really started to blow up again for the TCG collectors' scene (Gold cards, Rainbow Rare Charizard, FA Supporters), so it's always wonderful to see Alola getting love
All of the three mentioned card (types) are the worst the TCG invented in the past years tho

Back