• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Kyogre (better than people think:)

Do you think this deck is legit?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MountainDrew

Wishes Mega Umbreon would exist
:DHere is a deck that i have been playing on playtcg and i have been doing awesome with it
Pokemon (13)
3- Kyogre EX
3- Groudon EX
4-3 Electrode Prime
T/S/S (31)
4- Dual Ball
3- Level Ball
4- PONT
4- N
3- Juniper
2- Twins
2- Lost Remover
2- Catcher
3- Crushing Hammer
4- Junk Arm
Energy (16)
4- Fighting
4- Water
4- Prism
4- Rainbow
If you have the neccessary cards for this deck give it a try its really beast :D

I don't understand why Rainbow energy? Also your list have 62 cards.

-4 Rainbow
-3 Lvl Ball
-1 N
-1 Juniper

+2 Collector
+1 {W}
+1 {F}
+3 Communication

Hmm... I'd see this deck working better if you kept it focused on 1 type.
If you wanna try that, I'd say:
-3 Groudon EX
-4 {F} Energy
-4 Prism energy

+3 Kyurem NV (better spread, same type.)
+2-2 DCL (focus all their damage in one place. 1 glaciate = KO an EX or 2 eelektrik or 3 celebi.
+4 {W} energy

The point of the Groudon is to tech againest electric decks that kill kyogre and rainbow energy counts as any energy slowbrother so u can get fighting or water

Puff said:
Hmm... I'd see this deck working better if you kept it focused on 1 type.
If you wanna try that, I'd say:
-3 Groudon EX
-4 {F} Energy
-4 Prism energy

+3 Kyurem NV (better spread, same type.)
+2-2 DCL (focus all their damage in one place. 1 glaciate = KO an EX or 2 eelektrik or 3 celebi.
+4 {W} energy
thats a pretty good idea

4-3 electrode is too much. 2-2 is enough. I'd try to find an attacker thats not an EX, because you have 6 EXs and no other attackers. Kyurem might work I guess, but I'd not go with DCL. Ive tested with it and its too much of a hassle to get out, its weaknesses aren't exactly the best right now, and when its KOd the opponent takes two prize cards. I'd rather not run it. I think groudon EX should stay because of kyogre's weakness and electric counter and dark type counter, and its attacks are pretty good.

Jirachi said:
4-3 electrode is too much. 2-2 is enough. I'd try to find an attacker thats not an EX, because you have 6 EXs and no other attackers. Kyurem might work I guess, but I'd not go with DCL. Ive tested with it and its too much of a hassle to get out, its weaknesses aren't exactly the best right now, and when its KOd the opponent takes two prize cards. I'd rather not run it. I think groudon EX should stay because of kyogre's weakness and electric counter and dark type counter, and its attacks are pretty good.
Ok ill gonna use DCL cuz of dual splash and Tromp

Yes Kyogre EX is the best Tynamo killer in the game and this deck is legit. I'm not a huge fan of it though because giving up free prizes in this format is devastating and Energymite will, eventually, fail you.

But it's better than no energy acceleration, seeing that you need it for kyogre and groudon to attack as soon as possible. Plus you can make use of that to activate twins which may help a lot.

I like this deck idea but i would try to make the deck more flexible by adding more attackers.

-3 Crushing Hammer
-2 Lost Remover
-1 PONT
-1 Dual Ball

+2 Kyurem 34 NV
+2 Super Rod
+3 Switch

yeah this deck is extremely good againest darkrai stuff and zekeels and Lostgar thats a great idea

^ I fail to see that, it doesn't have the speed that Zekeels has, and Groudon isn't enough.

Back