Wi-Fi Trades Kron's Trade Thread ~ Updated with 5IV / 6IV Shinies

RE: Kron's Flea Market ~ UPDATED with more Shiny competitives

Updated with 6IV shiny lotad

RE: Kron's Flea Market ~ UPDATED with GEN 3 competitive shinies!

BUMP! Ask for items and berries!!!!

RE: Kron's Flea Market ~ UPDATING

A little update! 10% done with listing all I have XD...I will keep updating

RE: Kron's Flea Market ~ 6IV Shiny Weedle x MEGA BEDRILL

Hello my fine sir, I have the World's 14' Aegislash UT, I would like the Shiny Mega Weedle :).

Before we trade are you able to clone? If so I'd very much like to only swap the clones so we both get what we want while keeping what we have.

Shining Goodra said:
Hello my fine sir, I have the World's 14' Aegislash UT, I would like the Shiny Mega Weedle :).

Before we trade are you able to clone? If so I'd very much like to only swap the clones so we both get what we want while keeping what we have.

Yes! I can clone and I can do it if you want me too. I have been looking for that aegislash for quite sometime now :) Let me know

Would love a Shiny Weedle!
What would you want for a clone of the one you listed?

sam-i-am1903 said:
Would love a Shiny Weedle!
What would you want for a clone of the one you listed?

Well since I just busted my a** for breeding a shiny flawless weedle XD, if someone has a 5IV / 6IV Shiny Pidgeot would be sweet lol but any other shiny competitives or any interesting event pokes would be cool too :) Also be sure to throw me offers!!!

Kron said:
Shining Goodra said:

Yes! I can clone and I can do it if you want me too. I have been looking for that aegislash for quite sometime now :) Let me know

As long as I can trust you to give the original back, we can set up a time to trade :D PM me when you're able to do so.

RE: Kron's Flea Market ~ Flawless 6IV Mega Beedrill X Mega Pidgeot ready mons!

Shiny list updated

RE: Kron's Trade Thread ~ Shiny 5IV 6IV, Items, Berries ~ 6IV Shiny Ditto

Hey there ^_^ I'm super interested in your Shiny Weedle! Let me know if you find anything of interest in my list, or ask for any of my unlisted pokemon.

Hi there I can get you an HA or non HA perfect 5 IV slowpoke if you have any eggmove requests I can try to add them on. Mines not shiny but I'm interested in your cloned shiny pidgey, weedle, modest eevee, If you arent willing to trade shiny clones for the slowpoke id be willing to trade it for a 5 IV baton pass torchic

King Xerneas said:
Hey there ^_^ I'm super interested in your Shiny Weedle! Let me know if you find anything of interest in my list, or ask for any of my unlisted pokemon.

Left you a comment on your thread :D

Rawrables said:
Hi there I can get you an HA or non HA perfect 5 IV slowpoke if you have any eggmove requests I can try to add them on. Mines not shiny but I'm interested in your cloned shiny pidgey, weedle, modest eevee, If you arent willing to trade shiny clones for the slowpoke id be willing to trade it for a 5 IV baton pass torchic

Ill take the HA slowbro! Which poke do you want?

Give me some time to breed one but I would love the shiny weedle!

FC: 0490-4651-6421 IGN: Jon

Rawrables said:
Give me some time to breed one but I would love the shiny weedle!

FC: 0490-4651-6421 IGN: Jon
Let me know when you're ready

Since im probably gonna end up breeding things for ORAS anyway, I'd be willing to trade 2 more 5 IV perfects out of your wants with eggmoves/whatever you ask if you would be willing to clone an extra shiny pidgey + shiny eevee. Working on the slowpoke now.

Rawrables said:
Since im probably gonna end up breeding things for ORAS anyway, I'd be willing to trade 2 more 5 IV perfects out of your wants with eggmoves/whatever you ask if you would be willing to clone an extra shiny pidgey + shiny eevee. Working on the slowpoke now.

Yeah no problem and can you breed for a glalie and sableye? mega ready of course lol
Egg moves don'e really matter, ill take the set up that you will be using.

Slowpoke is done. I'll be working on the last 2. Ready to trade slowpoke anytime

Glalie has refrigerate and equal attack + special attack stats. For eggmoves i'll probably breed disable. Previously he would be a special attacker but with refrigerate return + explosion do insane damage. He also gets earthquake for ground+ice combo which seems to be fairly effective from my experience with mamoswine. He can also get crunch. ice shard (priority) is also physical. I probably will end up running a jolly nature personally. The hidden nature moody is also banned in competitive so I personally will be breeding ice body. In terms of special attacks the only noteworthy one I see are hidden powers, shadow ball, and dark pulse. i dont think he can get hyper voice. If you have a personal preference of a nature like naive or hasty I can try to breed a 5 IV one of those but type out which stat to avoid for 5 IV. For sableye I may end up running 2 different builds due to how unique he is. The mega sableeye gets magic bounce while regular gets prankster. For eggmoves I'll probably give him recover, nasty plot, sucker punch, and probably trick because kadabra gets both trick + recover even though you cant run trick with a mega. 1 build will likely be calm the other will be careful. If they bring back move tutors foul play is a good option for calm while careful can run sucker punch and knock off. I can also breed you bold/impish if you prefer a pure defensive tank. If you happen to have a prankster sableye it would save me time from looking for a friend safari

Rawrables said:
Slowpoke is done. I'll be working on the last 2. Ready to trade slowpoke anytime

Glalie has refrigerate and equal attack + special attack stats. For eggmoves i'll probably breed disable. Previously he would be a special attacker but with refrigerate return + explosion do insane damage. He also gets earthquake for ground+ice combo which seems to be fairly effective from my experience with mamoswine. He can also get crunch. ice shard (priority) is also physical. I probably will end up running a jolly nature personally. The hidden nature moody is also banned in competitive so I personally will be breeding ice body. In terms of special attacks the only noteworthy one I see are hidden powers, shadow ball, and dark pulse. i dont think he can get hyper voice. If you have a personal preference of a nature like naive or hasty I can try to breed a 5 IV one of those but type out which stat to avoid for 5 IV. For sableye I may end up running 2 different builds due to how unique he is. The mega sableeye gets magic bounce while regular gets prankster. For eggmoves I'll probably give him recover, nasty plot, sucker punch, and probably trick because kadabra gets both trick + recover even though you cant run trick with a mega. 1 build will likely be calm the other will be careful. If they bring back move tutors foul play is a good option for calm while careful can run sucker punch and knock off. I can also breed you bold/impish if you prefer a pure defensive tank. If you happen to have a prankster sableye it would save me time from looking for a friend safari

Jolly Glalie and Careful Sableye are fine for me :) and I don't have a prankster Sableye but let me check if i can get one

Back