Kingdra & Gengar

BubbleTea

Bubble Tea and Matcha Ice Cream
I heard about this deck being good and I was wondering what the pokemon lines were like and which kingdra was being more used between the la one and his prime brother. I know that the gengar is the fainting spell gengar from stormfront. So yeah what would a basic skeleton list of this deck be like and can someone explain me what the strategy of this deck is and what are his matchups like?

I would say Prime is used more.

You can spray splash and uxie, and then Shadow Room it for an easy prize.

I think that you should run Gengar Prime, since that puts KOed Pokémon in the Lost Zone instead of the discard.

its kingdra prime+sfgar...cheap prizes and donks...speedy early game...but inconsistant and weak endgame...

I've seen a few in my area and their lines looked like this-

3-2-3 Kingdra Prime
3-2-3-1 Gengar SF

I saw one in action and if it got set up fast enough it did ok.All it tries to do is take cheap prizes.

I run 4-3-4 Kingdra Prime
4-3-3-1 Sf Gar
Yes, 2 4-3-4 lines are odd, but my build does not include a consistency starter...The deck is very good early like stated above, but I've struggled against sp, especially luxchomp
Any chenlock will give the deck trouble also with the combination of dark and fire pokemon weakening Kingdra's attack. Tyrannitar also eats this deck for breakfast :(.
Lux and other sp- 20-80
T-Tar- 20-80
Vilegar- 50-50 or 60-40
Machamp- 70-30-- 80-20 depending on the build

Its an allright deck. I would play 4-2-3-1 gengar, with 2-1-2 kingdra, since you never need too many spray splashed to OHKO Uxie, and lots of consistency cards. It's matchups aren't too hot, though.

I have been playing with this deck(2 months) and I run a 3-2-3 line of Kingdra and a 4-2-3-1 of Gengar.

Back