Finished Kingdoms VII - Game Over - TheAnticipationEevee Wins!

Protip: If you have a Gastly or Levitate Duskull, you auto-win against me in this challenge :p
"Foresight (Japanese: みやぶるThought Read) is a non-damaging Normal-type introduced in generation II."
"Mold Breaker (Japanese: かたやぶりMold-Breaking) is an Ability introduced in Generation IV."

"Foresight (Japanese: みやぶるThought Read) is a non-damaging Normal-type introduced in generation II."
"Mold Breaker (Japanese: かたやぶりMold-Breaking) is an Ability introduced in Generation IV."

Because of course the probability I have even one of those in an 8-Pokemon team is high, right? :p

My mole doesn't have it :(
508db30049a6b33204ea80858e95066a.jpg

Woah, 4 challenges! I will accept TAE and Keeper's challenges. I'm unsure if I will accept Simsands (locked in Dragon and Normal vs Steel) and if DoS is allowed to challenge me, seeing as I'm already at three challenges.

So did you decide if you will accept the challenge, or take the life penalty?

We have little need for your steel, @simsands yet I shall take it anyway. A Casus belli has been delivered unto you

I, The Eternal King Vracken, lay claim to the Land of Steel, and it's vizier, Simsands

By the way, all I have are Bug and Normal moves guys, how powerful can that really be? Better challenge me now before I get back on my feet.

OP should be updated by now. If it isn't, let me know.

You should've received a PM from me that updates your current standing. If you didn't, you didn't report your battles properly.

IT IS NOW NIGHT 1

The adoption market will be putting up a different Pokemon each day of the night.

Lillipup / Impish / Fur Coat / Rank: 0 / Evolution Rank: 3
- Slack Off

All bidding is to be done in the thread.

The item shop is now open for tonight.

- TMs: Toxic, Hidden Power, Protect, Return, Facade, Rest, Attract, Round, Sleep Talk, Substitute, Confide - 100 each
- Type Plates - 100 each
- Shell Bell, Binding Band, Weather Rocks, Grip Claw, Terrain Extender, Mental Herb, Power Herb, White Herb, Flame Orb, Toxic Orb, Sticky Barb, Iron Ball: 100 each

All item purchasing is to be done in PM.

The construction shop is now open

Buildings
- Catapult: You may issue challenges to any player on the board, regardless of if you are adjacent. Cost: 1100
- Bank: You may buy an unclaimed piece of land. Cost: 1300
- Train Station: You may issue attacks from another player's land, provided a train station is also built in your current land and the land you wish to attack from. Cost: 1200
- Hospital: Each night, you will regain one life. Cost: 1400
- Type-Dojo: Pick a type. All TMs and other items related to that type will be 50% off. Cost: 800
- Barricade: Place this on a border on the map. Players cannot attack over the barricade. Cost: 900
- Mountain: Each night, you will receive a random Pokemon of the Rock, Ground, Ice, Flying, Electric or Steel type. Cost: 700
- Park: Each night, you will receive a random Pokemon of the Water, Bug, Grass, Psychic, Normal or Fairy type. Cost: 700
- Smelter: Each night, you will receive a random Pokemon of the Fire, Fighting, Poison, Ghost, Dark or Dragon type. Cost: 700

All building purchases is to be done in the thread.

Tonight's special shop is: The Airport.

All players who trade Pokemon tonight will receive +1 rank on the new Pokemon they receive.

Trading is to be conducted via PM.

Night 1 will end March 24 at 11am PST.

I, Grand Duke of Pelipenia will make the first move. And I buy the Mountain, The Smelter and the Hosipital.

Also I'll put 100 of my finest Sterling on that Pupper of yours

Also 2 Questions: What does the Airport do and 3rd. Lillipup can't have Fur Coat usually can it.

I, Grand Duke of Pelipenia will make the first move. And I buy the Mountain, The Smelter and the Hosipital.

Also I'll put 100 of my finest Sterling on that Pupper of yours

Also 2 Questions: What does the Airport do and 3rd. Lillipup can't have Fur Coat usually can it.
Airport does exactly what it says and can only be used tonight.

Adopted Pokemon can have special moves and abilities.

Back