Finished Kingdoms VII - Game Over - TheAnticipationEevee Wins!

So if a Pokemon had the type combination of Grass/Fire, the Pokemon can only use Normal type moves or Grass type moves (the "main" type)? Or can it use Fire type moves also?
Main type would be your Kingdom type.

Or at least, I assume so. So you have Normal moves and your Kingdom's type moves.

I, the Eternal King of the Haunt, lay claim to the graves of Reinforce, for an audience with his dead. Should there be none, we shall create your deceased ourselves.

I, The Eternal King Vracken, declare war on Reinforce's Kingdom of Dirt, and Bodies.

Woah, 4 challenges! I will accept TAE and Keeper's challenges. I'm unsure if I will accept Simsands (locked in Dragon and Normal vs Steel) and if DoS is allowed to challenge me, seeing as I'm already at three challenges.

Woah, 4 challenges! I will accept TAE and Keeper's challenges. I'm unsure if I will accept Simsands (locked in Dragon and Normal vs Steel) and if DoS is allowed to challenge me, seeing as I'm already at three challenges.
dos can't challenge you as you already have three challenges on you.

However, this means that you must accept simsands battle to avoid the declining battle penalty, as his challenge was issued before dos's.

Ive sent you a message regarding when we can battle. Looking forward to having my first every kingdoms duel of the century!

@Reinforce Finally got that map out to you. Sorry for the delay.

@Keeper of Night I accept your challenge. Bugs aren't under our grand protection anyways. No teeth for us to collect.

Last edited:
Important PSA:

Once issued, challenges cannot be cancelled, deleted or edited! Otherwise, my record keeping totally falls apart and you don't like me when I'm angry.

Anyone who has done this before this post will not be punished, but this rule is in effect starting now.

I, The Great Duke of Pelipenia mirdo Jonathan I., declare war upon @Reinforce 's Ground Kingdom
I, The Great Duke of Pelipenia mirdo Jonathan I., declare war upon @Brave Vesperia ' Fire Kingdom

on behalf of my people.

I wish everybody a good day. May your Kingdoms life long and prosper.

I, the Eternal King of the Haunt, lay claim to the graves of Reinforce, for an audience with his dead. Should there be none, we shall create your deceased ourselves.

I, The Eternal King Vracken, declare war on Reinforce's Kingdom of Dirt, and Bodies.

I, bbninjas, declare war on @Brave Vesperia's Kingdom!
I, bbninjas, declare war on @Reinforce's Kingdom!

I, The Great Duke of Pelipenia mirdo Jonathan I., declare war upon @Reinforce 's Ground Kingdom
I, The Great Duke of Pelipenia mirdo Jonathan I., declare war upon @Brave Vesperia ' Fire Kingdom

on behalf of my people.

I wish everybody a good day. May your Kingdoms life long and prosper.

Accepting all of these challenges. @Vracken and @bbninjas I know why you guys are confident in challenging me :p

I accept @bbninjas and @mirdo 's challenged! I can't battle at this moment, but Skype is the fastest way to communicate with me right now. Mirdo, PM me if you wanna add me there.

Protip: If you have a Gastly or Levitate Duskull, you auto-win against me in this challenge :p

Back