Finished Kingdoms V

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no vowels >.<

Great job, me.
Remember that you just need to get the most letters. Even if you have no vowels, look for Pokemon who you have most of the letters for.

And if you won any fights yesterday you get free letters of your choice equal to your number of wins!

I mean, "I can't help you you're my competition" :p

Event 2
Name of the Game​
<Keeper> For the amount of killing you people do, you sure can be boring in the wee hours of the day.
<Keeper> The sun is rising, and tired as you may be, there's a war to fight!
<Keeper> But here, I have a little event set up for you all! Should be just what you need to wake up.
  • The name of the Pokemon you chose will be your sole Pokemon for this challenge. Using it, you must create a team using 6 copies of the Pokemon you submitted. They do not need to be the same in any sense other than being the same species.
  • You may use any level-up/egg moves moves from the Pokemon, but none of your available TMs or Items.
  • The Event will be a single-elimination tournament, with the roster to be decided.
  • For every letter submitted, you get a chance to take a spin on what I am now calling "Keeper's Wondrous Wheel of Misfortune." Some spins are good! Some are not so good. Feeling lucky? Take a spin!
Take a spin, hit a number, WIN!
Or lose, I guess. That's the alternative.
You may spin as many times as you'd like before a match, up to the number of letters you submitted.
1 - Access to all available TM/tutor moves.
2 - Access to any items.
3 - The ability to evolve your team to the next stage (if you chose a Pokemon not in it's final form).
4 - Six Ability Capsules! To change the Abilities of your Pokemon to... Something! (I have a separate wheel for that.)
5 - Having to battle with 5 Pokemon instead of 6.
6 - Have your chosen Pokemon randomly swapped for another player's Pokemon.
7 - The move Splash must now be present on every copy of the Pokemon in your team.
8 - Lose access to items/TMs and tutor moves. If you have both, you decide which to lose.[/quote]

There you have it, that's the first actual Event!
You have 24 hours to submit a name (if you haven't already) and build your team. At that point the roster will be posted and the event will begin.
You may spin the wheel now before the roster is posted, if you so wish.

Last edited:
If anyone wants a practice battle I'll be making an OP team of Cradily! (the pokemon name I would have submitted had I not been executed :p)
PM Me! haha @bbninjas we should fight

I'll be putting TMs and the like on mine though :p (no items) so get ready to lose

If anyone wants a practice battle I'll be making an OP team of Cradily! (the pokemon name I would have submitted had I not been executed :p)
PM Me! haha @bbninjas we should fight

I'll be putting TMs and the like on mine though :p (no items) so get ready to lose
uwat

Which team? Ill hop onto Showdown and we communicate there...

Round 1 Pairings:

IE vs Celever
Juliet vs Reinforce
Vom vs TGK
Brave vs KoN

<Keeper> What?
<Keeper> You thought I'd host an event without entering myself?

Round 1 matches must be completed by 9/13, 10 PM (MST).
Remember to spin the wheel for bonuses!
...Or tragedies. Whichever you land on.

Hey! @Juliet

If you can get on Friday evening in your time, that'll be the earliest we can battle for the event (it would be Saturday morning for me).

@Reinforce, I'll be able to get on late Friday night but because I have a League Challenge today, I don't have an exact time. I'll let you know.

Also, do we spin the wheel just by PMing Keeper?

<Keeper> I'm baaaaack!
<Keeper> Not that I actually went anywhere.
<Keeper> Anyway, that was fun! On to the next round!

Event 2
Name of the Game - Round 2​
Ice Espeon vs Reinforce
Brave Vesperia vs Vom
(Not giving a deadline, but chop-chop!)

Last edited:
Little update while we're all sitting here like ducks:
IE and RF have scheduled their match, so that is what we are currently waiting on. But... That was several days ago. Way longer than I hoped this round would go on for. Deadline is now the 19th at 10 pm (MST).
This is partly my fault for being busy with work these past few days, but we need to keep going. Seriously.

SkySheild has been PM'd regarding activity and has until the end of the nigth phase to respond or he will be dropped from the game.

Event 2
Name of the Game - Round 3 - Final​
Ice Espeon vs Vom
---
For 3rd Place:
Brave Vesperia vs Reinforce

Deadline this time, since we obviously need one to get things done.
9/21, 10 PM (MST).

Event 1
Name of the Game - End

<Keeper> Congrats to the winners of our little event!
<Keeper> Of course, those that placed highest will receive rewards.
<Keeper> I'll be sure to let you know what they are, but for the time being...
<Keeper> Everybody earns their consolation prize!
<Keeper> The Pokemon they used in battle? Shocking, right? I'm so generous.

Each participating player has won 1 Pokemon of the same species they used in the Event.
Be sure to send in what ability and nature you wish to have permanently. This Pokemon is already Rank 5. Players that earned 1st, 2nd, and 3rd will recieve additional prizes.
Placings for those are of course:
Vom - 1st
Ice Espeon - 2nd
Brave Vesperia - 3rd

Day 3
A Rose Then Fell
<Keeper> So I just finished tallying up the previous festivities.
<Keeper> I tghought you were all busy, but SkySheild was found dead this morning.
<Celever> Wasn't me. :v
<Ice Espeon> On a totally unrelated note, has anybody seen my axe? Needs a polish.
<Vom> Shiny weapons don't win a war, only Shiny Pokemon. >:]
<Keeper> Now now, you're both wrong.
<Keeper> The best flavor of cake is chocolate.
<crickets> ...
<Brave Vesperia> ...I actually prefer-
<Keeper> Nope, moving on!
<Keeper> It's a new day!

Day Rules
  • Each player has three challenges to use today. A player may not challenge the same person more than twice.
  • Each winner will receive +500 gold to their treasury, and a random Fossil. Why a Fossil? Don't ask me.
  • Each non-winning player will receive +200 gold to their treasury.
  • Day 3 ends Monday September 28th at 10 pm MST. All matches must be finished and reported by that time.
The OP will be updated with current stats.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back