Kingdoms II - Congrats Drohn!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Kingdoms II - Day 4 ends Monday September 22nd at 10 pm (MST)

Mora said:
I'm really sorry, but I'm going to have to quit. I no longer have access to a computer that can get on Showdown because I need to replace the battery for my laptop.

That's understandable, thanks for the early notice.
Any challenges against Mora may be changed.

I, PMJ, instead declare war on Underground Ruins.

I, Brave Vesperia, declare war upon Pain Town!

PMJ I accept. PM me you available time (also your TimeZone). I'll try to adept with yours

I'm online right now.

I'll gladly give out an extra Pokémon and item to whoever would like to challenge me next!

For the record, PMJ came very very close to defeating Drohn.

Let's try to be more active here, eh guys? I don't want another day like yesterday where most challenges went unfinished.

Is there something up with the Beach's Showdown server? I've tried getting on twice today from two different devices, and both times they've been unable to connect.

peer's host broke it. We'll have to use another showdown server until it's fixed.

Just because the Showdown server is down doesn't mean I'm not up for being challenged, everyone. ;)

I'm still waiting for Devin to contact me so that we can have our battle before the day phase ends. He's been online recently, but hasn't responded to my messages.

Ok, I'm getting a bit annoyed. Devin still hasn't responded to my numerous messages, even though he's been off and on all day now. I'm starting to think that he's intentionally skipping out on our match. And now the day's only five or six hours from ending, and I still haven't been able to battle anyone. I'm a bit annoyed.

TwistedTurtwig said:
Ok, I'm getting a bit annoyed. Devin still hasn't responded to my numerous messages, even though he's been off and on all day now. I'm starting to think that he's intentionally skipping out on our match. And now the day's only five or six hours from ending, and I still haven't been able to battle anyone. I'm a bit annoyed.

It's fine TT, I know you're trying. I'll send you a PM at the end of the day if your match still isn't completed.

In fact, today will be the last lazy day we have. You all need to show some more activity or I will simply start killing off the inactives. It's getting quite silly at this point guys. If this had happened last time, we wouldn't have even opened the second installment.

Well, I've got two challenges to use today, so I might as well use my second one too.

I, TwistedTurtwig, declare war on the Fire Kingdom!

Fight me! Fight me! Fiiiiiight meeeee!

My first loss!

Good game, TT! Take good care of my Pokémon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back