Wi-Fi Trades King Xerneas' Trade Emporium - Now Updated for Sun and Moon!

RE: King Xerneas' Trade Emporium - Cloning, HA's, Shinies, Egg Moves, 4-5IVs, and More! New Offers Every Day!

You have lots value in your trade shop. I would like 3 things,
a Female Espurr Bold; Own Tempo; 31/x/31/31/31/31; Egg Moves: Trick, Yawn [Comes in Luxury Ball]
Sewaddle Jolly; Chlorophyll; 31/31/31/x/31/31

And if you could clone some of my pokemon I would really appreciate it, you can keep one for yourself!

You can check my Trade list in my signature for the stuff I have.

RE: King Xerneas' Trade Emporium - Cloning, HA's, Shinies, Egg Moves, 4-5IVs, and More! New Offers Every Day!

Hi. What 6th gen events do you have for trade and can you clone if we make an offer? Idon't have my thread made yet because I am looking for a few 6th gen cloners first. Thanks XD.:)

xxashxx said:
Hi. What 6th gen events do you have for trade and can you clone if we make an offer? Idon't have my thread made yet because I am looking for a few 6th gen cloners first. Thanks XD.:)

Events? Wasn't the torchic, the Garchomp, and that Scizor the only ones so far? The trio hasn't been released yet. *Is asking for knowledge, in case I missed something.*

I'm interested in your Marill with Belly Drum and Aqua Jet.

I've got 5IV Gible, Dratini, and Axew. I may have a 5IV Magikarp as well. Let me know if you're interested in any of these. Thanks!

Look at Kevin 24's thread. He has way more than that. I don't even have the Garchomp or Scizor yet XD.:)

Is there anything for that melloeta?
If there's nothing on my trade thread, can you clone it for me?

Male and Female Perfect espurr for 2 5ivs off my list. Also in the process of trading a shiny tyrunt, depending on your offer you can possibly clone it :p

Not sure if I've told you this, but if your Shiny Darkrai is JP, good chance it's real.

King Xerneas,
I'm new on here, but i am looking for the pokemon, Deoxys, Thundurus, Keldeo, Meloetta, Genesect. Do you still have any? I don't have any shiny pokemon unfortunately...I do have a Dusk Stone :)

Well I'm back! A bunch of new stuff has been added around:
- New Shinies!
- New 5IV Pokemon
- NEW WANTS
- Also I will only make two clones per Pokemon since cloning has become a bit of a challenge for me lately
- if you happen to have a legit Diancie I can get you unlimited clones (good nature only)

LEGIT DIANCIE CLONES ARE NOW AVAILABLE

Hello. Just wondering if your Landorus has the hidden ability sheer force or the normal ability sand force?

RaichuGirl said:
Hello. Just wondering if your Landorus has the hidden ability sheer force or the normal ability sand force?

The Landorus is from the Dream Radar so it has its HA, which I believe is Sheer Force.

King Xerneas said:
RaichuGirl said:

The Landorus is from the Dream Radar so it has its HA, which I believe is Sheer Force.

Great, I'm interested in trading for it. From your wants list I have a shiny tyrunt and shiny talonflame, would you be interested in trading either for it?

RaichuGirl said:
King Xerneas said:

Great, I'm interested in trading for it. From your wants list I have a shiny tyrunt and shiny talonflame, would you be interested in trading either for it?

I shiny Tyrunt would be beyond amazing :D do you think we can trade later today??

RE: King Xerneas' Trade Emporium - Cloning, HA's, Shinies, Egg Moves, 4-5IVs, Diancie Clones and More! New Offers Every Day!

I have time to trade in the next few hours if you're on. My friend code is 0619-2988-5997. Do you have a nickname you want for him?

RE: King Xerneas' Trade Emporium - Cloning, HA's, Shinies, Egg Moves, 4-5IVs, Diancie Clones and More! New Offers Every Day!

RaichuGirl said:
I have time to trade in the next few hours if you're on. My friend code is 0619-2988-5997. Do you have a nickname you want for him?

If you could name it Leonidas that'd be great ^_^ I'll try to get online tonight to see if we can trade.

I guess I should bump this because wynaut
- 5IV Naive Shiny Bagon
- 6IV Timid Shiny Rotom
- 5IV Jolly Shiny Ponyta
These will be added to the OP soon, but they are available for trade.

Hi xerneas, is there anything in my trade thread you want for a diancie?

CML for Diancie

professorlight said:
Hi xerneas, is there anything in my trade thread you want for a diancie?

You got anything unlisted? I'm not really looking for ordinary Pokemon for this one.

Reggie McGigas said:
CML for Diancie

What's the info on Shiny Druddigon and Shiny Mew?

Back