Wi-Fi Trades King Xerneas' Trade Emporium - Now Updated for Sun and Moon!

RE: King Xerneas' Trade Emporium - Cloning, HA's, Shinies, Egg Moves, 4-5IVs, and More! New Offers Every Day!

Trooj said:
I will give a Shiny Sceptile and a 2 5IV Carbink your choice where the Ivs go for a cloned 5iv Greninja

I'm not really a fan of Carbink, but what's the info on Sceptile (IVs, nature, etc)?

RE: King Xerneas' Trade Emporium - Cloning, HA's, Shinies, Egg Moves, 4-5IVs, and More! New Offers Every Day!

Well she is shiny :p Its an old shiny from my emerald game so nothing special. Thanks for an answer though.

For the HA Carvanha I would like a HA Drifblim (Flare Boost)
Do you want anything else? Because I would like the 5IV Archen. And do you care about the IVs on the Carvanha?

MaddMoni said:
For the HA Carvanha I would like a HA Drifblim (Flare Boost)
Do you want anything else? Because I would like the 5IV Archen. And do you care about the IVs on the Carvanha?

3IVs or better would be great ^_^ and let me check your thread for something else.
Edit: 5IV Hyper Cutter Pinsir for Archen??

Okay I can do that, it shouldn't take long.

MaddMoni said:
Okay I can do that, it shouldn't take long.

Okay let me breed the Archen and I'll be ready.

Alright leave me a comment or PM when your finished.

Hey there again Xerneas ^^
I was wondering if there was anything you may be interested in for the Shaymin and Giratina clones?

SylveonsAndEspurrs said:
Hey there again Xerneas ^^
I was wondering if there was anything you may be interested in for the Shaymin and Giratina clones?

Sorry I'm not really looking for anything right now besides Shiny Tyrunt and Shiny Inkay.

I have a aegislash with 31 ivs in hp, a tyranitar with perfect ivs in sp def and egg moved curse, pursuit, and Dragon dance, and a shiny brelloom no perfect ivs. I really am interested in your cloned greninja and also your charizard.

Interested in your adaptability corpfish. Offering a 5iv adamant guts heracross with the egg moves rock blast and focus punch / Regenarator Foongus / Mega Launcher Clauncher / Skill Link shellder / 5iv Speed Boost venipede. Let me know if your interested, also got a few other 5iv pokemon

Could you clone me the shiny greninja and shiny charizard

How does clone shop works?

Sevalbar said:
How does clone shop works?

I can either clone Pokemon of yours, or trade for a clone I already have.

Cml for this precious thing?

Event Giratina (31/x/31/31/31/31) (I don't care if it's cloned.)

Eron said:

Yah got any unlisted stuff?? Also Giratina is Modest just in case you were wondering.

King Xerneas said:
Eron said:

Yah got any unlisted stuff?? Also Giratina is Modest just in case you were wondering.

Well, depends if you want Shiny Legends, because I have a Shiny Regigigas in stock.

What do you want the most? I can get you something.

Eron said:
King Xerneas said:

Well, depends if you want Shiny Legends, because I have a Shiny Regigigas in stock.

What do you want the most? I can get you something.

If you can somehow find a shiny Tyrunt/Tyrantrum or Shiny Inkay/Malamar...You sir can have a Shiny 5IV Modest Event Giratina.

cml for a cloned cloned shaymin

Would anything I have be acceptable for either a clone of your JP Genesect, you Meloetta, Landrous, or for one of your lake trio member clones?

Back