• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Kashmaster's Trading Thread [H] Lv Xs, Primes, [W] VileplumeZZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Kashmaster's Trading Thread [H] 2x Alph Lithograph, 1x Gardevoir lv x, SEALED playmats

You have that azelf LA? That would be ideal...

RE: Kashmaster's Trading Thread [H] 2x Alph Lithograph, 1x Gardevoir lv x, SEALED playmats

kashmaster said:
You have that azelf LA? That would be ideal...

I traded it on Tuesday at league, sorry. I have updated my trade thread accordingly. Sorry man :( I'm not desperate for it, I just wondered it you had one

Hmm Il think about your cards.

Bump numba 1....Really need my wants!

Bump Numba 3 I need my wants please!

Please CML for your

Sealed Great Ball Playmat

I have a Luxray Ball, Mr. Mime MT, Azelf LA, 2x Unown G's, Unown Q.

Ould you do a meganium prime And somemore for your stuff?

I don't really need a Meg Prime and I can add in a couple Spiritomb PA to the list of cards if ya want.

It just that it's gonna cost a lot to send the mat when like I would want a lux x for it. Urm you see anything else? I'm willing to be generous

CML for
1 Gengar Plushie
1 HGSS DCE
1 HGSS Ninetales(is it regular foil)
1 HGSS Shuckle(is it regular foil)
1 Fire Energy HGSS
1 HGSS Azumarill(if you have one and it's regular foil)
1 HGSS Smoochum(if you have one and it's not Reverse foil)

I have the azumarill its holo, smoochum, 2 bebes, 1 sunflora, 1 fire, Gengar plushie

Im interested in:

4 gyarados
4 Magikarp
4 SSU
4 pokemon rescue
1 azelf la
1 unown Q

Have you got these?

CML for the gardy x and the ultra ball play mat.

i like your 4-3 gyarados, 4 pokemon rescue, have you got azelf la or 4 ssu.

I have two ssu, but I can get some more. If we do work something out, could we send at the same time, because I need the gardy X by regonals (april 17th I think).

DuskBunny, MY Gardevoir lv x

Your:

4-3 Gyarados
4 Sabaleye
4 Pokemon Rescue
2 SSU

LMK

Ok, but one of the gyarados is from a deck box which means it is holo. I probably will only do the deal if I can get the Ultra ball mat since it is all the way over seas, so could you CML for anything else? I can throw in two spiritomb and a luxury ball. just CML for anything else ;)

See I only want to trade the ultra ball playmat for something I really want since it is way over seas and gona cost me a lot to ship.

It honestly doesn't cost that much to ship to the UK :p

LMK if you wanna do the deal (Il throw in a Gallada pop7 ;))

CML for that Binder.
I am about to add in new stuff from what I got 2day....so could you look in 30mins & get back to me plz?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back