Wi-Fi Trades karliner's thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
kazzar: what do you want for the darkrai and when can you trade?
Ljaytrain: my shinys are the three crown dogs, deoxys and meotwo. how many masterballs do you have?
adan15: no thats all i have
OshawottFan: I don't have any 5th gen pokemon yet
ZoruaSnivyluver: do you have a thread that i can look at? if not tell me about a good pokemon that you have

karliner said:

I would like the Crown Beasts. I forgot to mention I have Crap-Loads of master balls and Rare Candies I don't use to see if that will sweeten the deal. If not, I would Like at least one of the crown beasts. And I can trade anytime, Just send me a message when your next on, My Pearl FC should be in my Sig

sorry i already got him if you have anything else to offer we can still trade

sorry i already got him if you have anything else to offer we can still trade

kazzar said:
karliner said:

I would like the Crown Beasts. I forgot to mention I have crud-Loads of master balls and Rare Candies I don't use to see if that will sweeten the deal. If not, I would Like at least one of the crown beasts. And I can trade anytime, Just send me a message when your next on, My Pearl FC should be in my Sig

Have you thought about it yet??

There is nothing else i want but do you want a shiny mew for free all you have to do is beat me in a battle it will only have one move so you can teach it whatever move you i will tell you the rules if you agree to the battle

adan15 said:
There is nothing else i want but do you want a shiny mew for free all you have to do is beat me in a battle it will only have one move so you can teach it whatever move you i will tell you the rules if you agree to the battle

I will take you up on that offer if you have more than 1, if you want. Don't matter if you don't :D

akwaismaster:what is the lavel and nature
kazzar: I am getting a second crown Suicune and the we trade can we do the trade tommorow?
adan15: I will take you on your offer when do you want to battle and what are the rules?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back