• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

karimsoliman94

Status
Not open for further replies.

karimsoliman94

Aspiring Trainer
(United States)

+43 reffs
+37 unique
2 neutral

+1 pokefan4000
+1 ampha-pwn77
+2 darksoulsp
+1 zephilim
+2 electromaniac
+1 starforce LV.X
+1 pokekid brandon
+1 p8ntchuchker
+1 catbus
+1 thepokemonproffesor
+2 yourp1mp
+1 binx345
+1 dichromate
+1 taylor45
+1 nabby101
+1 cfourcoltsfan
+2 icman92
+1 infinityfangx
+1 edlittle
+1 Kenny Schumann
+- binx345
+1 espeonRox
+2 RareCandyAwesomeness
+1 Kamina
+1 DooDooDaDaLaLaLa
+1 GHJamesGH
+1 SotS
+1 Grizzly
+- niimou
+2 ash_satoshi
+1 pikachu1
+1 konter_j8902
+1 minimidget94
+1 raw19
+1 GioDude
+1 ScreamRawr
+1 dragonpulse20
+1 EvilHamster
+1 Hikikomori-san

+1
Card came well protected. Took a while, but he had some troubles, so I understood. Recommended.

After thought. I am still going to leave a positive ref. But I do have 3 concerns.
1.) Time
It took 15 days to get here. If he was in a foreign country that would be reasonable, but since we are in neighboring states (Me-SC, Him-NC), I think 15 days is too long.

2.) Condition
The cards I was supposed to receive were an Ivysaur, and 3 Energy Search. 2 of the 3 Energy Search's are somewhat damaged. The first has a crease on it. It extends from the top of the card to the very bottom of the word "TRAINER". The other has very rough edges, and has a nick in it.

3.) What it was sent in
The toploader all the cards were in, was literally in pieces, and extremely torn. I think that is why 1 of the Energy Search's has a nick in it. The inside of the toploader is very sharp where the tears are. I would know because it is in such bad shape, I can open it in half, and not tear it any further.

Hmm yea I guess that I am gonna leave a +1 but I have some concerns. While shipiing the card slipped out of the top loader (about half way). There was nothing else to protect the card (just a toploader in an envolope) ALso it was agreed tha tthe card would be mint but actually it has several scratches up and down the holograpic area. It may have been from slipping out of the Top loader but either way it was supposed to be mint and is not.

It was not the fastest or smoothest trade (on either end!! :p) but we worked it out just fine. Thanks Kman.

+1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back