Kanye West Spoils Taylor Swift's Moment?

Limitless said:
Kanye West is the smartest person in the business, and he obviously has fooled everyone. Answer for me a few questions:

Who is everyone talking about on the internet?
Who is on like every YouTube video in the top 10 played?
Who is the only person being talked about in that award's ceremony?
Who publicly apologized in front of national T.V.?
Who is the most talked about subject of radio stations and television stations?
And lastly, who has a new tour coming out soon?

Kanye West has fooled the whole world. In my opinion, he made the most bold way possible for attracting new people to go to his tour etc. Any bad publicity is good publicity. The more your name is put out there, the better your odds of your tickets being sold. So yes, I believe he made the best choice possible. Let's be clear here and remember that he did this to Taylor Swift, one of the most popular up and coming country stars. He knew that she was popular, which was why he did it to her. He is a genius.

That is actually a good answer and is probably why he did it. I agree with this theory.

It took a real man to take away the spotlight of someone like that. Thumbs up for Kanye :D. I hate his music but I think that was just awesome. :)

ShayminSky said:
lol, I don't know what to say. Yeah, Kanye had no right to do it, but my friends at school, well, most of them, said he was racist, but my friend did say that Beyoncé should've gotten it.

She got Video of the Year. So, she really won the biggest award you could get. Let Taylor have her moment is what a lot of people think anyways because of that. And plus, it makes Kanye look even more like an ***. :F

dmaste

Kayne West is a complete idiot.
What I hate about this time era is that music that doesn't even take REAL work and music, is popular.
And people are millions of dollars for this stuff!
It just doesn't make sense!
But, when I saw Taylor Swift take that award, I almost cried.
It showed me that this world is gettin' better, with every little piece.
I KNOW that sounds cheasy, but irs what I believe. We live in a era where parents tell their kids "If its too hard, just give up."
but, now, since an actually hard worker one the biggest award, our era will repair, peice by peice.

I think it was planned out by Taylor's company to give her more publicity.

I like Taylor's music, and I don't like Kanye's music.
But I really just think it was something scripted.

All right, Bacon, Imma let you finish and move this thread but,
Scampy had the BEST username of all time [/dbag]

Anyways, I thought what he did was just awful. I mean, why would you even do that, what makes you do that? Honestly? Its gross, he is a total butt munch.

Fuday K. said:
I think it was planned out by Taylor's company to give her more publicity.

I like Taylor's music, and I don't like Kanye's music.
But I really just think it was something scripted.

I really don't think that Taylor Swift would have wanted that...no...I don't think so...

Sorry, but I beg to differ...in my opinion, I think Kanye West planned it by himself...it's just like those stars who can't get enough of publicity and fame. Most stars come to hate it and wish they could get privacy but some just want more and more. I have no hatred towards Kanye West but I simply hate the way he acted in front of millions of people. In a way to get fame, it was pure genis but degrading in his respect from people as a musician and artist and his integrity.

Even P Diddy changed his name countless of times because he found that, whenever he did it, he was in the front page of papers for a month.

If it were scripted, they might be sued.

PS... Alchohol is bad for you. :p

kawaii_Mew said:
I really don't think that Taylor Swift would have wanted that...no...I don't think so...

Sorry, but I beg to differ...in my opinion, I think Kanye West planned it by himself...it's just like those stars who can't get enough of publicity and fame. Most stars come to hate it and wish they could get privacy but some just want more and more. I have no hatred towards Kanye West but I simply hate the way he acted in front of millions of people. In a way to get fame, it was pure genis but degrading in his respect from people as a musician and artist and his integrity.

Even P Diddy changed his name countless of times because he found that, whenever he did it, he was in the front page of papers for a month.

If it were scripted, they might be sued.

PS... Alchohol is bad for you. :p
Woah, Kawawii_Mew....
who knew that you could go so deep?

aggiegwyn said:
Woah, Kawawii_Mew....
who knew that you could go so deep?

I have a serous side of me (when it comes to debating and stuff), but most of the time I'm rather jolly. x3

kawaii_Mew said:
I have a serous side of me (when it comes to debating and stuff), but most of the time I'm rather jolly. x3
I know EXCATLY how you feel, we should be internet buds.
:D

Back