Kanazawa Pokémon Center Opens November 20th, Promos Revealed

Ilexon

Aspiring Trainer
The art looks so good! I wonder when they’ll open a Pokemon centre in the uk or at least Europe

snoopy369

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
The art looks so good! I wonder when they’ll open a Pokemon centre in the uk or at least Europe
Never, most likely. There's not one in the US, either. (There's a general Nintendo store, in NYC, and a few vending machines, but nothing else.) The US and Europe are, I believe, controlled by The Pokémon Company International (TPCI) and not the same as TPC (who controls Japan) and runs the retail outlets; not sure if the two companies just have different focuses or what, but TPCI hasn't shown much interest.

That said, of course there was the temporary Galar centre in the UK last year, hopefully you visited that!

Ilexon

Aspiring Trainer
Never, most likely. There's not one in the US, either. (There's a general Nintendo store, in NYC, and a few vending machines, but nothing else.) The US and Europe are, I believe, controlled by The Pokémon Company International (TPCI) and not the same as TPC (who controls Japan) and runs the retail outlets; not sure if the two companies just have different focuses or what, but TPCI hasn't shown much interest.

That said, of course there was the temporary Galar centre in the UK last year, hopefully you visited that!
I tried to visit it but I would’ve been siting for 5 hours in the line! I did have a good time in London for the rest of the day I went though. Also I hope they at least create a European or UK website, America at least has that.

Last edited:

Scoop

Literally a sheep
That art has Darumaka and Lilligant on them... Were they made for me? I almost want them just for that reason.

FireLizard

A man who knows nothing about proportions.
It's the Idkth Pikachu promo card in this year!And it's just the first year of SWSH!

And I know why,he's a mascot.He's THE mascot.

Wolfgirl90

Professor Luna
It's the Idkth Pikachu promo card in this year!And it's just the first year of SWSH!

If you want your mind blown, this Pikachu would be the 16th Pikachu promo for this block, since there are two Kanazawa's Pikachu cards.

If you include the 3 Pikachu promos released by TPCi, then that numbers increases to 19.:confused:

FireLizard

A man who knows nothing about proportions.
If you want your mind blown, this Pikachu would be the 16th Pikachu promo for this block, since there are two Kanazawa's Pikachu cards.

If you include the 3 Pikachu promos released by TPCi, then that numbers increases to 19.:confused:
Geez that's a lot