Kanazawa Pokémon Center Opens November 20th, Promos Revealed

Discussion in 'Pokémon Trading Card Game' started by JustInBasil, Oct 16, 2020.

1. JustInBasil Aspiring Trainer
    JustInBasil

News Staff Member

2. Tytus Expanded Best Format
    Tytus

The art on the sleeves are actually quite nice.

snoopy369 likes this.
  3. Matthew the Fairy Lover The Lover of everything Fairy
    Matthew the Fairy Lover

Milotic finally getting some love.

4. Skeleton Liar サーナ~
    Skeleton Liar

Oh, that is some snazzy artwork! Love it!

5. Ilexon Aspiring Trainer
    Ilexon

The art looks so good! I wonder when they’ll open a Pokemon centre in the uk or at least Europe

6. runegate12 Aspiring Trainer
    runegate12

There actually is one in London that just opened recently I believe

7. snoopy369 Aspiring Trainer
    snoopy369

Advanced Member Member

Never, most likely. There's not one in the US, either. (There's a general Nintendo store, in NYC, and a few vending machines, but nothing else.) The US and Europe are, I believe, controlled by The Pokémon Company International (TPCI) and not the same as TPC (who controls Japan) and runs the retail outlets; not sure if the two companies just have different focuses or what, but TPCI hasn't shown much interest.

That said, of course there was the temporary Galar centre in the UK last year, hopefully you visited that!

8. snoopy369 Aspiring Trainer
    snoopy369

Advanced Member Member

Are you talking about the temporary one in October last year? That closed after a month; they planned to open it temporarily again in the summer during the PTCG Worlds, but of course that never happened.

9. Kumaquat Collecting Birbs
    Kumaquat

Oh the art is really nice, love that Sobble

10. Ilexon Aspiring Trainer
    Ilexon

I tried to visit it but I would’ve been siting for 5 hours in the line! I did have a good time in London for the rest of the day I went though. Also I hope they at least create a European or UK website, America at least has that.

Last edited: Oct 16, 2020
  11. AshCo Ouchies!
    AshCo

That art has Darumaka and Lilligant on them... Were they made for me? I almost want them just for that reason.

12. FireLizard Dragon shipper
    FireLizard

It's the Idkth Pikachu promo card in this year!And it's just the first year of SWSH!

And I know why,he's a mascot.He's THE mascot.

13. Wolfgirl90 Professor Luna
    Wolfgirl90

Advanced Member Member

If you want your mind blown, this Pikachu would be the 16th Pikachu promo for this block, since there are two Kanazawa's Pikachu cards.

If you include the 3 Pikachu promos released by TPCi, then that numbers increases to 19.:confused:

14. FireLizard Dragon shipper
    FireLizard

Geez that's a lot

Viewing Now: 0 Members + 0 Guests

There are no registered members viewing this forum. Why not register here and start a discussion?