• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

~~ KaMewie

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Ka'Mewie:-

just got my overseas trainers x3 +1 ref

(Reference .. 20 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative – omahanime)

+1 Ref. *Sorry late ref*

(Reference .. 25 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative – omahanime)

+1 Ref. *Sorry late ref*

done - omahanime

0 Ref
I'm not sure how to go about this, I feel this does not merit a neg, but I'm upset at it that much.
So I won't make it a neg this time, but I would trade with them again, if the following things were fixed

Reasons:
Cards came 4 in a Top Loader (which lightly damaged the edges of the cards)
Main Card in trade was not mint like said, and had some heavy damage

2x neutral

I have done 2 trades with Ka'Mewie. The first trade I was mailed the wrong card and continued in insist that they mailed the correct card. I gave them the option of mailing the correct card or paying me to purchase a new one. They had me purchase a new one but did not mail me the money until 1-2 weeks after. Before receiving the incorrect cards, I had made another deal with them and everything went fine there. They are kind of hard to communicate with and does continue to be bothersome after the facts. If you have any further questions, you can PM me and I have the conversations and the PMs from this trade. Thanks!

All in all mailing seemed to be no problem, just communication and mailing incorrect cards.

Edit: Did fix the problem right away when there was one.

done - omahanime

+ 1! Very good trader! Got the cards from Malaysia to Europe in less than a week! Great reference!

+1 ref.Got the cards in good con.Two thumbs up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back