Wi-Fi Trades Ka$h Money's Bazaar: Pokebank Update Have 5 IV/6 IV shinies and loads of 5 IV Pokemon

RE: Ka$h Money's Bazaar: Looking for competitive 4+ IV Pokemon. Have shinies and 5 IVs!

If I remember correctly it is 252 hp, 48-52 def, speed.

Kind of wanted another Rotom too :/

RE: Ka$h Money's Bazaar: Looking for competitive 4+ IV Pokemon. Have shinies and 5 IVs!

PokeChimpo said:

Alright, it's a deal. Let me know when we can trade.

I can trade the Rotom for a 5 IV Gale Wing Fletchling and 5 IV Timid compound eyes Joltik.

Hegafire said:
Ka$h Money said:
Ok, what's its ability? Do you have any other competitive shiny?

Steadfast, no other competitive shinies are ready to be traded now, they will be available as I get the chance to clone them.

Ah, I think I'll trade with Pokechimpo instead as I'm not really interested in trading for a clone. I'm not trading you a clone so I don't think it's fair.

Eh I'll pass on rotom, I have parents I can breed to try for another 5IV just wanted to have a W and H. Do you have a battle item you could throw in? Since I did use razor claw to evolve gliscor, has all its moves, and it is almost level 90 with EV training?

PokeChimpo said:
Eh I'll pass on rotom, I have parents I can breed to try for another 5IV just wanted to have a W and H. Do you have a battle item you could throw in? Since I did use razor claw to evolve gliscor, has all its moves, and it is almost level 90 with EV training?

I don't have any battle items for trade. Hmm... I can offer you a 4 IV Pokemon if you want?

Ka$h Money said:
akaFila said:
For those, could you do:
1. Rotom - Levitate/Modest (31/x/31/31/31/31)
2. Drilbur - MoldBreaker/Adamant (31/31/31/x/31/31)
3. Goomy - Gooey/Modest (4IV & Male)

I don't know if I want to trade the Rotom as that was fairly difficult for me to make because of it being genderless. Any other Pokemon you're interested in?

In that case,
1. Goomy - Gooey/Modest (31/x/31/31/31/31)
3. Charmander - Adamant, 4 IVs, Female

?

4IV honedge, 4IV Charmander, then we have a deal.

I'll put toxic orb on Gliscor if you make them 5IV.

akaFila said:
Ka$h Money said:
I don't know if I want to trade the Rotom as that was fairly difficult for me to make because of it being genderless. Any other Pokemon you're interested in?

In that case,

?

A female Charmander is as difficult as the 5 IV Rotom haha. How about a male Charmander and I'll make one of the Drilbur/Goomy a female?

PokeChimpo said:
4IV honedge, 4IV Charmander, then we have a deal.

I'll put toxic orb on Gliscor if you make them 5IV.

Oh I thought the toxic Orb was already included. I can do the 4 IV Honedge and a 4 IV Charmander but the Gliscor has to have the toxic orb as well.

Kind of a horrible deal for me.. that's 66 BP in total on Gliscor, I can get 3 to 4 of 5IV Pokemon from other people for that.

So I can either add the orb and get the 2 5IV or not add the orb for the 2 4 IV.

PokeChimpo said:
Kind of a horrible deal for me.. that's 66 BP in total on Gliscor, I can get 3 to 4 of 5IV Pokemon from other people for that.

So I can either add the orb and get the 2 5IV or not add the orb for the 2 4 IV.

I was able to trade 4 IV Pokemon for 48 BP items so I assumed that was the going rate. The best I can offer you is a 5 IV Charmander and 4 IV Honedge (as I have no 5 IV ones) for the Gliscor w/ toxic orb.

Ka$h Money said:
akaFila said:
In that case,

?

A female Charmander is as difficult as the 5 IV Rotom haha. How about a male Charmander and I'll make one of the Drilbur/Goomy a female?

That's fine. Female Drilbur.

Ka$h Money said:
PokeChimpo said:

I can trade the Rotom for a 5 IV Gale Wing Fletchling and 5 IV Timid compound eyes Joltik.

Hegafire said:
Steadfast, no other competitive shinies are ready to be traded now, they will be available as I get the chance to clone them.

Ah, I think I'll trade with Pokechimpo instead as I'm not really interested in trading for a clone. I'm not trading you a clone so I don't think it's fair.

Just curious, why does it being a clone matter? It's the same exact thing. It just means I get to keep one.

Hegafire said:
Ka$h Money said:

Just curious, why does it being a clone matter? It's the same exact thing. It just means I get to keep one.

I don't think clones can be Xrd over PokeBank. Ka$h, I guess I'll take that. I'm on now.

akaFila said:
Ka$h Money said:

That's fine. Female Drilbur.

Alright, I'll add you in about 2 mins. What's your FC?
Hegafire said:
Ka$h Money said:

I don't know how good the clone is with the current trade glitch. Also, it's the principle as well. You basically don't lose out on a Pokemon whilst I do.

PokeChimpo said:
Hegafire said:

I don't think clones can be Xrd over PokeBank. Ka$h, I guess I'll take that. I'm on now.

I think he meant clones made on X and Y using the trade glitch. Have they mentioned that clones from BW won't be able to moved onto Pokebank?

Btw, thank you for the trade ^^

akaFila said:
Ka$h Money said:

Fila

Hey, can we trade the Goomy for the Honedge tomorrow as I need to breed more. Just realised I only have a male and female parent left and obviously I want to breed more.

Ka$h Money said:
akaFila said:

Hey, can we trade the Goomy for the Honedge tomorrow as I need to breed more. Just realised I only have a male and female parent left and obviously I want to breed more.

Ok

If you want to trade the Ghastly, I can give a 31/31/31/x/31/31 Azumarill with Egg Moves (Shinies of Course)

Hegafire said:
If you want to trade the Ghastly, I can give a 31/31/31/x/31/31 Azumarill with Egg Moves (Shinies of Course)

I'm interested, What nature, ability, level, egg moves and EVs does it have?

Back