Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
More cards have been revealed from Pokemon Card 151! The set will release in Japan on June 16th. We expect to it release internationally as a special set this fall.
Thanks goes to JustInBasil for the translations!
Nidoran♀ – Darkness – HP60
Basic Pokemon
[D][C] Poison Horn: 20 damage. Your opponent’s Active Pokemon is now Poisoned.
Weakness: Fighting (x2)
Resistance: none
Retreat: 1

Nidorina – Darkness – HP90
Stage 1 – Evolves from Nidoran♀
[D] Family Call: Search your deck for up to 3 Pokemon and put them into your hand. Then, shuffle your deck.
[D][C] Sharp...

Continue reading...

Last edited:

N's Rhyperior

Aspiring Trainer
The entire Nidoran line - sure, OHKO on a Gardevoir since it is a good deck rn, but you're running 2 individual stage 2 lines and no consistent draw. It ain't functional, if you ask me. Gardevoir is a functional Stage 2 deck because it has Kirlia that draws cards, making it gameplay runs smoothly. I don't like Mirage Step because it doesn't do damage and Sableye is a thing, so, GG! 2,2/1,1/3,3

Jynx ex - without Hypno, its big attack is useless. I just hope we can loop this thing, not letting things like Hypno became a liability to Sableye donk. 3

Drowzee/Hypno - aside from the one above, I would see this on Zoroark box as a tech to buy couple turns. 3/3

Big Balloon - Gardevoir has NO good tools and has A retreat cost, this could a 1-of to switch into a strong Basic like Drifloon or Zacian V. 4

Bill's Transfer - good T1 Supporter, iykyk. Do you think Lugia will play this? Nah, too incon. I just stick to Nest Balls. 3

creg22

Aspiring Trainer
You'd probably have to play the nidos with evomamcy orbeetle to cheat them into play, if you want to also be able to fit any sort of consistency in your deck. There's also arcphone/ dream ball shenanigans.

190 for free is really nice, but 2 stage 2 lines in a deck is really rough.

creg22

Aspiring Trainer
You'd probably have to play the nidos with evomamcy orbeetle to cheat them into play, if you want to also be able to fit any sort of consistency in your deck. There's also arcphone/ dream ball shenanigans.

190 for free is really nice, but 2 stage 2 lines in a deck is really rough, but if you're not playing any energy you have decent amount of room to spare.

MagnaDrake

Aspiring Trainer
Unfortunately the Nidoqueen does absolutely nothing except sit in the back, but if you want to do some jank rogue expanded thing, the Queen's Call Nidoqueen from Team Up fits perfectly nice.

WillyCharizard

Aspiring Trainer
The Nido Combo feel extra hard to pull off, needing 2 stage 2 lines on the field to start attacking mean no attack until turn 3 pretty much, also you need 2 Queens on the field always or you will lose turn unable to do anything and pretty much lose (1 Nidoqueen only lead to be bossed and likely any Nidoqueen attemp after will share the same destiny)

Maybe if they were the same line (like Gardevoir/Gallade) could have got better chances but not sure

JaniK

Aspiring Trainer
Jynx looks good :) Need to use Temple of sinnoh in that deck because of fusion strike energy or Therapy energy. Hypno can’t make asleep Mew vmax if he has Fusion energy attached until there is Temple of sinnoh in play

Charizard fan

Aspiring Trainer
The entire Nidoran line - sure, OHKO on a Gardevoir since it is a good deck rn, but you're running 2 individual stage 2 lines and no consistent draw. It ain't functional, if you ask me. Gardevoir is a functional Stage 2 deck because it has Kirlia that draws cards, making it gameplay runs smoothly. I don't like Mirage Step because it doesn't do damage and Sableye is a thing, so, GG! 2,2/1,1/3,3

Jynx ex - without Hypno, its big attack is useless. I just hope we can loop this thing, not letting things like Hypno became a liability to Sableye donk. 3

Drowzee/Hypno - aside from the one above, I would see this on Zoroark box as a tech to buy couple turns. 3/3

Big Balloon - Gardevoir has NO good tools and has A retreat cost, this could a 1-of to switch into a strong Basic like Drifloon or Zacian V. 4

Bill's Transfer - good T1 Supporter, iykyk. Do you think Lugia will play this? Nah, too incon. I just stick to Nest Balls. 3
Gardevoir wants energy in the discard pile