• Barack Obama / Joe Biden

Votes: 30 61.2%
  • John McCain / Sarah Palin

Votes: 19 38.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NeoIdeaX

Master Faker!
I don't know if there is any rule against politics, but i just wanted to do this for fun. Who do you think will make a better president for the future? Please don't be mean. :)

RE: Just plain vote!

i'm voting for Obama because i truly believe that he will bring some change. McCain in the white house will just be george w. bush's 3rd term.

but no matter what either one of them says, we have to take any politicians statements with a grain of salt.

foo895: Me too... I wish i could vote, but i heard him speak live the ohter day...

Obama. Can we really truly afford four years of the same?

Mcain.. 50 something years of experience/might be able to stop "same sex" marriage...

McCain. I'm a republican, and Obama would do stuff nobody wants, like double the already sky high taxes.

darkrai1246 said:
Mcain.. 50 something years of experience/might be able to stop "same sex" marriage...

i don't see what's wrong with gay/lesbian ppl marrying...it's not affecting you, so why do you care?

^ I'm with you on that one .::n00bmuffin::.
If people feel that strongly about it, who are you to stop them from getting married if it's what they want?

But anyway on subject, I'd vote for Obama if i was American and if I was old enough. No offense, but I don't want to see another George Bush running things. :(

Steadfast said:
McCain. I'm a republican, and Obama would do stuff nobody wants, like double the already sky high taxes.

LAWL...he's only raising taxes for very wealthy people, while middle- and low-class people will get tax cuts.

You need a mans (no gonna say it) and a womans (not gonna say it) to reproduce.. therefore babies lives will be lost...

I'm kind of on the fence on this one. My family is Republican, but I seem to like what Obama's promising a little better. I was originally going to vote McCain, but I realized that I don't completely agree with all of his plans. ( I couldn't even explain why I wanted to vote for him)

Obamas in-expierence scares me, he has only been a senator, he wants to raise taxes, and sudden withdrawl from Iraq could cause alot of problems with surges in violence, however what scares me the most is Iran and their nucleur weapons, I think that is a serious issue. And with the economy the way it is today, higher taxes is NOT going to help.

OBAMA!!! yes because:

1. McCain will have a heart attack 3 years into the job... :p
2. yes, we can't afford 4 yrs. of the same... neither can our dying soldiers. :(

Both are jokes. Honestly, if you really think either one will bring someting "new" to the table, you've been in a cave or have never read anything on politcally history.

darkrai1246 said:
You need a mans (no gonna say it) and a womans (not gonna say it) to reproduce.. therefore babies lives will be lost...

There's no possible way that lives can be lost if they were never there in the first place. You can't lose something that was never there.

If you were homosexual, would you reproduce in the 1st place? NO
It's not because they can't marry people of the same sex that they're going to marry people of the other all of the sudden. And whatever happened to free will? WHAT BUSINESS DO YOU HAVE MEDDLING WITH THE LIVES OF OTHERS? Seriously, how egocentric, egoistic, dogmatically and discriminative can you get? Let's also not vote for Obama because he's black and Jesus was white. Oh wait, we can't vote for McCain because Palin's a woman, and we all know that they are just created out of Adam's rib or something. I have an even better idea, let's just kill all black people and gay people and get it over with. Oh wait, we're forgetting the jews...

Seriously, it's that kind of thinking which is destroying the world, you're no less of an extremist than the terrorists you fear so much if you think like that. I know I've been over-reacting, but if you're so close-minded about gay marriage, why not be close-minded about everything else?

Voting for McCain means voting for the president who does nothing. He wants to just let the economic crisis happen, it'll work itself out, and it will, with America no longer being world leader, except of course when it comes to military, the only thing McCain seems to care about. Would you not rather have a president who actually CARES about the people instead of focussing on just the country as a whole? I would've hoped Bush screwing up America for 8 years would've made you guys realise something...

AND TAXES AREN'T BAD.
I said it.
If you pay taxes, those taxes are gathered in one central organ and redivided over the people based on who need them most, the poor, the handicapped, the helpless, the homeless, the sick, the people who children, those with a low income, the jobless, ... then everybody can lead a decent life, instead of some aristocrats living the life and so many people plundering garbage cans or ROBBING BANKS AND STEALING YOUR MONEY because they can't afford to live. Social security lowers the crime rate by A LOT. Instead of the republican's actions, which are death penalty (which is proven to have no effect on criminality) and increased police (which is just putting the blame on the desperate instead of the government, and which is just as much a waste of the tax payer's money).

And therefore I say, Obama 08, he might not be experienced (neither is Palin), but he sure know what he's doing.

Also, consider this, Obama never abused any filth on McCain, whilst McCain's entire campaign is "I'm a war hero" and "Obama is inexperienced and wants to raise taxes" (which is only for the rich, tax cuts for the working class, BTW).

Heavenly Spoon :F said:
If you were homosexual, would you reproduce in the 1st place? NO
It's not because they can't marry people of the same sex that they're going to marry people of the other all of the sudden. And whatever happened to free will? WHAT BUSINESS DO YOU HAVE MEDDLING WITH THE LIVES OF OTHERS? Seriously, how egocentric, egoistic, dogmatically and discriminative can you get? Let's also not vote for Obama because he's black and Jesus was white. Oh wait, we can't vote for McCain because Palin's a woman, and we all know that they are just created out of Adam's rib or something. I have an even better idea, let's just kill all black people and gay people and get it over with. Oh wait, we're forgetting the jews...

Seriously, it's that kind of thinking which is destroying the world, you're no less of an extremist than the terrorists you fear so much if you think like that. I know I've been over-reacting, but if you're so close-minded about gay marriage, why not be close-minded about everything else?

Voting for McCain means voting for the president who does nothing. He wants to just let the economic crisis happen, it'll work itself out, and it will, with America no longer being world leader, except of course when it comes to military, the only thing McCain seems to care about. Would you not rather have a president who actually CARES about the people instead of focussing on just the country as a whole? I would've hoped Bush screwing up America for 8 years would've made you guys realise something...

AND TAXES AREN'T BAD.
I said it.
If you pay taxes, those taxes are gathered in one central organ and redivided over the people based on who need them most, the poor, the handicapped, the helpless, the homeless, the sick, the people who children, those with a low income, the jobless, ... then everybody can lead a decent life, instead of some aristocrats living the life and so many people plundering garbage cans or ROBBING BANKS AND STEALING YOUR MONEY because they can't afford to live. Social security lowers the crime rate by A LOT. Instead of the republican's actions, which are death penalty (which is proven to have no effect on criminality) and increased police (which is just putting the blame on the desperate instead of the government, and which is just as much a waste of the tax payer's money).

And therefore I say, Obama 08, he might not be experienced (neither is Palin), but he sure know what he's doing.

Also, consider this, Obama never abused any filth on McCain, whilst McCain's entire campaign is "I'm a war hero" and "Obama is inexperienced and wants to raise taxes" (which is only for the rich, tax cuts for the working class, BTW).

The reason the people do not want same-sex marriage is because they are there following what their religion tells them. I don't think that there trying to be offensive they just trust their religion though its not being open-minded banning same-sex marriage but, I think you should be open minded to the people you said who should mind there own buisness.

Back