Junichu Masuda Arrives in LAX, E3 Pokemon News Coming? [6/8]

I hope they keep A LOT of stuff secret till november actually x_x

dont want them throw way too much info and footage at us and so early xD

My guess is that we will get the corocoro footage in a trailer and maybe show some additional footage but probably nothing new. I'm guessing mega l@tias will be revealed in a future corocoro leak maybe making a distribution or something when the game launches.
Maybe they will show the title screen and game intro too, that would be cool or confirming character customization.
Still I saw my dream come true(Mega Sceptile) and when I'll see a trailer with him I think I'll cry.

Surely, it's about OR/AS stuff...

or

Third version to X/Y?

o_O

Mitja said:

I don't think they will, however, I do want a footage of the game. Don't you? To get a feel of the game and its graphic and stuff.

Windwhip said:
Surely, it's about OR/AS stuff...

or

Third version to X/Y?

o_O

Mitja said:

I don't think they will, however, I do want a footage of the game. Don't you? To get a feel of the game and its graphic and stuff.

I doubt they'll announce the 3rd version to X/Y now, especially now we have ORAS on the horizon.

All I'm really expecting is the English reveal of what we saw in CoroCoro (with Mega Swampert and Sceptile getting a small footage vid each, and a bit of gameplay footage).

So when can we expect some news? (if at all) On the last day could be? Tomorrow? Any ideas? Can't wait for any tidbits of information to come

The last time he was at the world championship, and he leaked Mega Kangaskhan early. Wonder if there would be something similar this time.

Water Pokémon Master said:
Freedomeon said:
The post is wrong... E3 starts today (Monday) not Tuesday.
Shocking.

http://www.e3expo.com/show-info/2208/show-hours/

"Exhibit Hours"

It started at 9AM this morning with the Microsoft conference as it does every year.
Get your facts straight before posting incorrect information, it doesn't look good on the front page.

Freedomeon said:
http://www.e3expo.com/show-info/2208/show-hours/

"Exhibit Hours"

It started at 9AM this morning with the Microsoft conference as it does every year.
Get your facts straight before posting incorrect information, it doesn't look good on the front page.

Microsoft's conference is a pre-E3 event that doesn't even take place at the actual convention (in fact, it takes place at my school's very own Galen Center). The official E3 convention, as it states on the official website and on the official schedule, opens on Tuesday. That's when the E3 floor opens, that's when you can play demos, that's when you can meet with the companies, that's when games like Pokemon and SSB are detailed, that's when many game trailers debut. I live in Los Angeles and I've also attended E3 for several years now. Have you?

Furthermore, my interest does not lie with Microsoft or Sony, it lies with Nintendo and the actual E3 convention. Which I will again be attending tomorrow (Tuesday), since if I show up today, I would surely be greeted by security for trying to go into an event that game developers and convention organizers are still setting up. Tomorrow I will be at E3 on its opening day to cover any Pokemon news that may be revealed.

Get your facts straight before posting incorrect information.

49928469.jpg

Microsoft's conference is a pre-E3 event that doesn't even take place at the actual convention (in fact, it takes place at my school's very own Galen Center). The official E3 convention, as it states on the official website and on the official schedule, opens on Tuesday. That's when the E3 floor opens, that's when you can play demos, that's when you can meet with the companies, that's when games like Pokemon and SSB are detailed, that's when many game trailers debut. I live in Los Angeles and I've also attended E3 for several years now. Have you?

Furthermore, my interest does not lie with Microsoft or Sony, it lies with Nintendo and the actual E3 convention. Which I will again be attending tomorrow (Tuesday), since if I show up today, I would surely be greeted by security for trying to go into an event that game developers and convention organizers are still setting up. Tomorrow I will be at E3 on its opening day to cover any Pokemon news that may be revealed.

The developer and publisher conferences are the start of E3, those are when the big announcements happen and are the events that officially kick off the the convention. Ask any developer, news site, gamer when E3 starts and they will have the common sense to tell you it starts with Microsoft.

The Nintendo "conference" is not on the first day of E3 nor does it have anything to do with kicking E3 off. The show floor may open to the public for demos etc but that is not the convention starting. It started yesterday or would you like a memo sent out to everyone that attended or watched yesterday telling them WPM says E3 starts the day after all the big conferences? I'm sure they'd all be confused about what event they attended or watched yesterday if the convention starts today.

Your "interest" may only lie with Nintendo but it does not change the fact the convention started yesterday. Members of the public do in fact attend the first day of the convention for things like the Microsoft conference by being competition winners or by other lucky means. Just because you don't get to go on the first day doesn't mean they'll hold everything off until you show up.

Freedomeon said:
The developer and publisher conferences are the start of E3, those are when the big announcements happen and are the events that officially kick off the the convention. Ask any developer, news site, gamer when E3 starts and they will have the common sense to tell you it starts with Microsoft.

The Nintendo "conference" is not on the first day of E3 nor does it have anything to do with kicking E3 off. The show floor may open to the public for demos etc but that is not the convention starting. It started yesterday or would you like a memo sent out to everyone that attended or watched yesterday telling them WPM says E3 starts the day after all the big conferences? I'm sure they'd all be confused about what event they attended or watched yesterday if the convention starts today.

Your "interest" may only lie with Nintendo but it does not change the fact the convention started yesterday. Members of the public do in fact attend the first day of the convention for things like the Microsoft conference by being competition winners or by other lucky means. Just because you don't get to go on the first day doesn't mean they'll hold everything off until you show up.

I have to admit I didn't really know the details, so I did some searching online. Here are a few of the results I found:

IGN said:
Microsoft, Nintendo, Sony, Ubisoft and EA traditionally hold large press conferences before the E3 conference begins.
Source: http://www.ign.com/wikis/e3/E3_2014_Press_Conferences

Gamespot calendar says day one is on Tueday the 10th.
Source: http://www.gamespot.com/e3/live/

hobbyconsolas said:
No os perdáis la cobertura más exhaustiva, desde el 10 al 12 de junio, actualizada al minuto, y analizada por los mejores profesionales.
Not sure if you speak Spanish, but the dates should be obvious.
Source: http://www.hobbyconsolas.com/especiales/e3

Many more websites state that the E3 itself starts on Tuesday and the press conferences are held before the E3. Clearly the two events are related and I understand your confusion, but the E3 itself starts on Tuesday. The only other site I found that states it started Monday was Wikipedia, but strangely enough the source Wikipedia used wrote it starts on Tuesday (IGN), so someone must have copied it wrong.

Let's stay on topic now! It's quite pointless to argue about the official startdate of the E3; especially since we already have official sources that tell us. If you want to talk about the pre-E3 events or the coverage of none-Pokémon games you can do so here.

I'm quite excited to read your coverage about the E3 WPM! I'm hoping for some new Mega Pokémon and perhaps some information about the primal forms of Groudon and Kyogre (although that might be a bit too early). Is this the first time you get to see Masuda or have you seen him before? Who represented Pokémon last year?

I would never have the balls to say anything to WPM whether he's wrong or not... Besides I thought this was about Junichi Masuda... And the wonderful things he may bestow upon us while Iwata makes sure all of us understand

Back