• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Jumpluff for BR Juniors

kamil98

shiny hunter
This is actually my five year old brother's deck that I made for him.He is an unbelievable player and has beaten my dialga/chomp, Scizor/umbreon lock (he consistently beat me) and Lux/chomp.

Here's the decklist

Pokemon

4-3-4 Jumpluff HS
1-1 Luxray GL LV X RR
3 Uxie LA
1-1 Blissey prime HS
1 Chatot MD
1 Azelf LA
1 Crobat G PL

T/S/S

4 BTS
4 SSU
4 Poke Turn
3 Expert Belt
4 Rare Candy
4 Bebe's Search
4 Pokemon Communication
2 Pokemon Collector
1 Palmer's Contribution
1 Luxury Ball
1 Cyrus's Conspiracy
1 Professor Oak's New Theory

Energy

6 {G}
1 {L}

There's really no need for a strategy so please give any suggestions or comments you might have.

Thanks alot

Kamil

Pretty good, but I like no BLissey (one use, a snipe prize for opponent, Jumpluff will usially die anyway). THere are also just a few consistency things I see.
-1-1 Blissey
-2 Expert Belt (only run three if you use Shaymin, which you shouldn't with Luxray)
-1 Rare Candy (3 is fine with 4 BTS)
-1 Bebe's (4 communication+3 Bebe's=you'll be fine)
-1 Uxie (eh, I just like 2.
-1 {L} (just don't bother. It's not worth it without Multi)
-1 Cyrus (1 is just meh)
+2-2 Sunflora (I guess it's preference, but you don't have much draw)
+2 PONT (more hand reshuffling is good)
+1 Collector (really helps against DONK's, and adds to consistency)
+1 Crobat G (PLUSPOWER!!!)
+1 whatever you want. Regice can help to eliminate 'tomb, and there are just a few other random techs you can use.

Good luck, hope I helped!

Back