Jumbo Cards of All Starter Pokemon for Pokemon's 25th Anniversary!

Ilexon

Aspiring Trainer
These are really cool, I wonder what packs they'll include? Imagine if they had base set packs from each era lol

Raigetsu

Lightning Trainer
I would die for reprint packs. I dont need 1 to 1s, hell you can throw that stamp on it to differentiate them. I just... I dunno I want to experience fun times again without having to shell out hundreds to thousands of dollars.

GM DracLord

Shadow of Death
Firstime seeing them side by side like this. For me best art goes to the Johto Starter,

I may want to collect them

Orias

Still waiting for a shiny gastly card.
I wish they would be normal sized,oversized cards are awkward to store

Stu4488

Aspiring Trainer
I assume the normal size cards that were leaked in French vivid voltage packs will still come in mcdonalds or something

Pone

Delta Species is best species
These are really cool and all, but... why Jumbo cards? They're so cumbersome. I need these in regular size!

dmein89

Aspiring Trainer
Cool idea, bad idea to make them jumbo cards. Hopefully they have some cool normal sized promos from build a bear or mcdonalds to collect

KairosDialga

Aspiring Trainer
The only part that slightly irks me is the choice of cards for the Johto starters. They say that it is from the first set they debuted in, but apparently they are going only by US sets. Since for the Chikorita they are using the print that was originally in the JP Neo file folder thing. (since for the US Neo Genesis set, they went and merged the file folder promos into the set itself) But the Cyndaquil and the Totodile are of the print that debuted in the JP Neo set. I would of made more sense for the Cyndaquil and Totodile to use the copy of the card that originally came from the file folder, or switch the Chikorita to be the one that truly debuted in the set itself.