Jumbo Cards of All Starter Pokemon for Pokemon's 25th Anniversary!

Animegamer420

Aspiring Trainer
Technically they're not 'booster packs' cuz u can't make decks w big cards and therefore can not boost said nonexistant big deck...
I'm fun at parties :p

Charmaster:)

Collecting, playing, & making family memories.
The McDonalds promos will be completely different artwork. The Chimchar, for instance, is a reprint of Ultra Prism with the stamp.

ShinxieDim

bbbbbbbbbbbbbb
Aw man! Why couldn't they have gone with Naoyo Kimura's Chikorita and Midori Harada's Treecko instead of the Ken Sugimori cards? Both those cards had such fantastic art...

Hemos

The demonic Shadow Lugia/Mystical Raven Witch
I am SUPER hyped about the anniversary set! Just really, REALLY hoping that I'm going to be able to get hold of any of them considering we're still in lockdown again in the UK (Meant to be reviewed again in early February, but at worst could go into late March) - hell, it's in part due to this that those 'On The Ball' cards have been paused for the time being.

Failing that, it'll be turning to eBay... as long as they're not stupidly overpriced. Had a hard enough time finding Champion's Path at sane prices ^^;

Charmaster:)

Collecting, playing, & making family memories.
Is anybody even REMOTELY concerned about scalpers right now? Because even if YOU aren't...
zOWspvR.png

The Treecko, Torchic, and Mudkip are also modified. They no longer have the E-reader stamp and barcode at the bottom.
I know, its a big letdown and makes no sense whatsoever in terms of historical consistency, they could've at least left everything but the actual code, but it's not as if we would have been able to use it anyways.

JakeTheGearHeart

Aspiring Trainer
I know, its a big letdown and makes no sense whatsoever in terms of historical consistency, they could've at least left everything but the actual code, but it's not as if we would have been able to use it anyways.

I don't mind personally, I was just pointing it out because the main post says only the Wizards cards were changed. They scrapped the E-reader support half way through the RS era so it's not really wrong to not include it.

Shuppetwithagun

Aspiring Trainer
Well, goodbye 90 dollars that aren’t being used on Pokémon cards, it was fun while it lasted. Go join the shining fates area of dollars to waste on cool paper.

Hydroi-gon

Casual Player
I know Evolutions packs are pretty annoying in boxes n stuff, but Im really surprised they didnt include them in the binder collection. It wouldve been fitting, especially since Pokemon is celebrating its 25th year Anniversary

PatchampYoutuber

Aspiring Trainer
Absoloutely no sign of these in the UK, even on preorders... although one short trip to eBay shows americans selling them already for $100 each en masse

Poke_collector

Aspiring Trainer
Absoloutely no sign of these in the UK, even on preorders... although one short trip to eBay shows americans selling them already for $100 each en masse
Maybe they’ll be GAME exclusives. But they gotta wait until non essential retail opens again or, they can sell em on the site