July 'CoroCoro' Scans Leaking [7/11]

Drakeman

Pokemon Hunter and Champion of Sinnoh
wafiazizul said:
haha,that will never happen~ :D and im hoping it too~

Too bad the odds of it are high unless The Pokemon Team Japan has one dumb worker, who sold the information and pics off to someone.

wafiazizul

~Master of Illusion~
hope so~ :D
by the way, where are koromori's eyes? is it being closed by his fur? just like piloswine~ :D

Jonah Man

GO WARGLE!
Pyro200 said:
And does anyone else find it strange that out the 30 or so pokemon that have been revealed that we've yet to see a water type other than Mijumaru?

cocowoushi said:
No and I hope it stays that way. There's already a million water pokemon; REALLY GOOD pokemon too. They don't need any more.

I agree with Pyro 200. We do have Literally 1 pokemon That has been revealed a water type. Mijumaru. So I really, Really, REALLY hope that Gamefreak does not have only 5 water types, three of them being the starter and it's evolution, the other ones being something you dont want to use. If they don't give us more than 5 water types, Pokabu and Tsutaja (I think thats how its spelled) users will have the one pokemon in the region who can learn surf. Remember DP? If I wanted A fire type, I'd have to catch Ponyta. (If I hadn't chose chimchar).
That was until Platinum. And I don't really want to wait till Jade or Spectrum or whatever it is to have a good water type.
Please add more water.{W}

dividePower

Mudkip
Gochiruzeru looks kind of weird. Looks too human for a pokemon. Musharna and Minezumi look cute though. Wargle for the win!!

And so far there's quite a number of Psychic types revealed as compared to the other types. More Water and Grass types pls IMO.

achernar

class O spectrum
shinyshadow said:
well i maybe alone in this,but i think pokemon 5th gen it looking to be the best.1st gen was good but here is my order:
5.2nd gen
4.4th gen
3.3rd gen
21st gen
1(as of now)5th gen
2nd gen was great,but story for me was bad,i was under leveled without training for 3 days.The kanto region was horrible,and the story was bad too.jhoto was all cramped for the levels for gym leaders like
pryce:35 highest
8th gym(idk her name)lowest 33?well you get my point.
PS:if you disagree with my thoughts please don't post it 50 times as in 1 guy posts his ideas instead of doing the same just say what u would change,instead of a whole new list altogether ok?

my ranking so far

1. 3rd Gen
2. 5th gen
3. 1st gen
4. 4th gen
5. 2nd gen

I don't like most of the 2nd gen pokemon

Mucrush

Aspiring Trainer
Found this on 2ch

Don't think its soo big... but someone else might have the magazine :b

2wn8pcm.jpg

cocowoushi

The Voice of Logic
Jonah Man said:
Remember DP? If I wanted A fire type, I'd have to catch Ponyta. (If I hadn't chose chimchar).
That was until Platinum. And I don't really want to wait till Jade or Spectrum or whatever it is to have a good water type.
Please add more water.{W}

So if we take away all the Water starter lines and all the Water Legendaries we still have 73 Water pokemon to choose from that they could put into B/W without making new ones. OVER SEVENTY! With amazing pokemon, too.

Now let's look at fire. Doing the same this leaves us with only 16 pokemon. And let's be honest, a lot of these pokemon are terrible. Flareon's move pool vs Stats is a joke, Magcargo has terrible typing, Camerupt's speed is laughable, and Magmortar is only accessible with a special item AND trading.

I think Water Pokemon can take a back seat this generation and filler in with old pokemon and the 2-3 new lines it should get just fine.

Weyard

Aspiring Trainer
achernar said:
my ranking so far

1. 3rd Gen
2. 5th gen
3. 1st gen
4. 4th gen
5. 2nd gen

I don't like most of the 2nd gen pokemon

whoah lots of new pics on serebii, havent got them here yet do we?

mine would be
1. 1st Gen (overall favorite as in i LIKE most of them, not many favorites there though)
2. 3rd Gen (lots of favorites)
3. 5th Gen (5+ favorites already)
4. 2nd Gen (a few that i like
5.4th Gen (hate all but maybe 10?)

Divine_Light

Espeon Owns All!
Mucrush said:
Found this on 2ch

Don't think its soo big... but someone else might have the magazine :b

2wn8pcm.jpg

D'aawwww Mijumaru, He's happy!

The Move feature is quite strategic. You can send your guys with lower HP to the back and guys with high Defense to the front.

Weyard

Aspiring Trainer
Divine_Light said:
D'aawwww Mijumaru, He's happy!

The Move feature is quite strategic. You can send your guys with lower HP to the back and guys with high Defense to the front.

makes it more like the old-school RPGs. Like Etrian Odyssey tried to do. It has rows like that too.

Timeshift

Aspiring Trainer
Looks like that's all the info we're getting from this CoroCoro :(. Shame, I thought we'd find out about the evil team and hear about some of the storyline. Maybe PS will reveal something new? I hope so.

aqueregia

Hmmmm....interesting...
D:
I'm in love with Gochiruzeru
And we finally get a look at Reshiram and Zekrom's backsprites. Epic all over the place. I do wonder what those places under the Black City and White Forest is, might be the dual tone city with the castle-like structure :/

Weyard

Aspiring Trainer
if he really does evolve into Ononokuso like some people think, he will probably end up Dragon/Steel