July 'CoroCoro' Scans Leaking [7/11]

Waninoko

ワニノコ
I've always hoped for a pure Flying type (that isn't Arceus with a plate attached).
Any type/type combos people are hoping for?

Chardan

Aspiring Trainer
I Dont really think we need Hoenn remakes, but I wouldn't mind the reintroduction of Hoenn as a visitable region, without the story elements of R/S/E. However, I think it would detract from Isshu, making it a less popular and full region, like Johto.

Majora_787

Suplexer of Wailords
I won't lie, the new bird looks awesome. But even I am disappointed by its type. I mean, we get stuff like electric zebras and spiders, alongside dark crocs... but then we get another normal/flying. For real?? o_O I would have loved fighting flying! {F}{C}

Giuseppe

IÄ IÄ Yog-Sothoth, Cthulhu fhtagn!
Maybe it'll have a mystical evolution?
I was hoping for fighting/flying as well.

Majora_787

Suplexer of Wailords
Chardan said:
I don't really think we need Hoenn remakes, but I wouldn't mind the reintroduction of Hoenn as a visitable region, without the story elements of R/S/E. However, I think it would detract from Isshu, making it a less popular and full region, like Johto.

We DON'T need hoenn remakes? o_O The newest game in hoenn had a terrible time glitch, was on a Gameboy Advance, and isn't up to snuff with the newest versions of the second forth and fifth generations.

And after that I bet we'll get another first generation remake, because that is on the gameboy as well. o_O

EDIT: We don't have all of the info anyway, even if it is.

Sephiru

Aspiring Pokémon Professor
I'm actually not one of the old first and second gen game veterans, because I didn't even get into video games until the GBA SP had come out. My first Pokemon game was Emerald, making Hoenn my eternal default favorite. I'm really, really excited for Hoenn remakes. ><

Chardan

Aspiring Trainer
swimfastray said:
So you wouldn't want to play Ruby and Sapphire in 3d?? That would be a mistake

I would play Hoenn in 3D, but just not R/S again, I never said I didn't want to revisit Hoenn. It would mean more and more remakes will happen, Such as D/P/Pl getting remakes by Gen 7 of something like that. We cannot just keep remaking the games so that they all have the same current look or technology, there will always be a generation of better technology and looks, so the cycle of remakes will continue.

However, some of my favorite games in the series are from the 3rd Generation, and I love Hoenn itself as it introduced great Pokemon and gameplay elements.

SQUIRTLETamer08

Rain Dance
Sephiru said:
I'm actually not one of the old first and second gen game veterans, because I didn't even get into video games until the GBA SP had come out. My first Pokemon game was Emerald, making Hoenn my eternal default favorite. I'm really, really excited for Hoenn remakes. ><

What are you doing here then? Go pick up a copy of Red/Blue/Yellow and get to it! Best games ever.

swimfastray

This right here is my Pretty Boy Swag
It's all about making money, and I would definitely go out and buy a R/S remake fo sho!

Sephiru

Chardan said:
We cannot just keep remaking the games so that they all have the same current look or technology, there will always be a generation of better technology and looks, so the cycle of remakes will continue.

...I thought that was the plan...I think it's a great idea. Especially since we have children being introduced to these new generations, and they'll never be able to experience the older gens! Imagine generation IV being all you know of Pokemon. To a lot of new fans, it is. The classics are important, so I think remakes are great.

Goldtyphlosion101

Pokemon Yea its that good
thats one of the things i love about pokemon it if you will "evolves" from one thing to another and the other games are just joining along i would love a red/blue/green remake for 3d that would be amazing bit as for D/P/Pt it would be kinda wierd to see a remake of that so soon but then again its just tredition.

Sephiru

SQUIRTLETamer08 said:
What are you doing here then? Go pick up a copy of Red/Blue/Yellow and get to it! Best games ever.

I have Yellow and Crystal. :) I didn't say I never played it, just that I didn't play it first.

cocowoushi

The Voice of Logic
Back to ontopic stuff...

Is N just a codename Gamefreak/Nintendo are giving us? Like with Zoroark just being known as "Z" for a while (And Lugia was know as Pokemon X for a while, wasn't it?) I find it really hard to believe N is going to go by "N" the whole game.

I remember the post that talked about Team Plasma they also mentioned something about Neon. Mebbe that's something to do with N's name? Hmm, hmm.

Chardan

Aspiring Trainer
cocowoushi said:
Back to ontopic stuff...

Is N just a codename Gamefreak/Nintendo are giving us? Like with Zoroark just being known as "Z" for a while (And Lugia was know as Pokemon X for a while, wasn't it?) I find it really hard to believe N is going to go by "N" the whole game.

I remember the post that talked about Team Plasma they also mentioned something about Neon. Mebbe that's something to do with N's name? Hmm, hmm.

There was once a rumour that said the was a Team Plasma and a Team N. This came after the Team Neon rumours so I thought it was just a mistake, but looking a N himself, and the fact we have a character by that name, I'm not to sure.

Sephiru said:
...I thought that was the plan...I think it's a great idea. Especially since we have children being introduced to these new generations, and they'll never be able to experience the older gens! Imagine generation IV being all you know of Pokemon. To a lot of new fans, it is. The classics are important, so I think remakes are great.

I supose I see what you mean, pretty soon well have VeryHotFireRed and PhotosynthisingLeafGreen, lol.

StellaTheSneasel

Hot &amp; Cool Chic
cocowoushi said:
Back to ontopic stuff...

I don't think his name will be "Neon" exactly. Maybe a little bit of that and an ordinary name, like Roneon (romeo) or Neonick (Ionic/Neon/nick)

swimfastray

This right here is my Pretty Boy Swag
The games evolve a little each time they are rereleased as time passes. Maybe evolving the games like pokemon evolve is Gamefreak's master plan.

Team Neon and Team Plasma. . . not buying it one bit. Still like N. I also still think N turns into the villain with the eyepiece!!

PokemonChampion

Stronger Than You
Goldtyphlosion101 said:
thats one of the things i love about pokemon it if you will "evolves" from one thing to another and the other games are just joining along i would love a red/blue/green remake for 3d that would be amazing bit as for D/P/Pt it would be kinda wierd to see a remake of that so soon but then again its just tredition.

Actually, if this generation follows Gen 4, then a remake of D/P/Pl will probably come out by 2018, making it a long way away.

2011: Black and White
2013: Gray (remake of Black and White; may be called that; I don't know)
2014: R/S/E Remakes
2015: Gen 6
2017: Remakes of Gen 6
2018: D/P/Pl remakes