July 'CoroCoro' Scans Leaking [7/11]

s2daam

I Just Can't Be Tamed
Thats why its my team "so far" jeez. Ofcourse its gonna change dramatically when new pokemon are out! Thats the point.

Anyway, I want to see some normal towns!!! I'm missing them right now haha

Mewtwo Is the Best

Aspiring Trainer
cocowoushi said:
Oh, you guys are so cute. Making teams with the only 30-something pokemon we know of so far. If GF keeps hitting from left field with pokemon like the WarEagle every week you're going to be changing your rosters very often.

nah, they release the early game pokemon first most of the time and I always use the begining of the game pokemon sorry but I'm not changing my lineup unless shimama is somehow only catchable later on. Also don't call me cute I'm a 27 year old power lifter and have been kickboxing for a decade, not very cute

Cronus-TimeWave

I bring all the puppies to the yard.
I really like what was revealed this month, and I hope the remaining scans get leaked soon so I can see Rankurusu's artwork and learn more about Gochiruzeru. I'm surprised we haven't seen/heard anything about Moguryuu (The Mole), Rock Beast, Denchura, and Desukan. Oh well.

"The magazine says the Pokemon has a secret related to something called Dream Smoke (ゆめのけむり)."

Maybe Musharna true potential is being pent up/hidden hence the fetal position? Just speculating.

Wolf616

Aspiring Trainer
I'm really loving this generation. :) In the 4th gen I had trouble finding 6 pokemon that I liked enough to have in my team. I only really liked Lucario and Arceus. And I couldn't obtain Arceus.

Now we only know about 30(?) pokemon, and I like most of them a lot. Meguroko, Pokabu, Wooguru and Zoroark are already amongst my favorites of all time. :D

[IX]

Creepy Zorua Lurker
cocowoushi said:
Oh, you guys are so cute. Making teams with the only 30-something pokemon we know of so far. If GF keeps hitting from left field with pokemon like the WarEagle every week you're going to be changing your rosters very often.

On my side, I'm pretty sure of my choices. '_' I gonna get Miju as the starter, Zorua is my fav pokemon and I can't resist to chiramii face must train it.

You shouldn't make fun of people. :/

OnceUponATime

Aspiring Trainer
I still detect too many new***s
you guys barely know something like 35 of the 150 new pokemon and you're thinking about your future team, calm your horses a little, I promise you the next pokemon that will be leaked you'll like even more than the last one, just because its new and looks better.

cocowoushi

The Voice of Logic
[IX] On my side said:
Who said I was making fun of someone? I just don't see the point of crafting (or posting) your "team so far" when it's most likely going to change. Just like it does ever 15th of the month for most people - or when new pokemon show up.

It would be easier just to say you like those given pokemon. Since you wouldn't train it if you didn't like it.

@mewtwo: The fact you need to clarify yourself to me makes it even more cute!

Anyways, I really want to know more about Jellybear. It's one of the more curious pokemon we've gotten that we know next to nothing about. Also, with Gothmon being Psychic confirmed, can we assume that she was the one using Trick Room in the picture vs Jellybear? I think it's likely.

swimfastray

This right here is my Pretty Boy Swag
I'm am very excited for these scans because the new characters and pokemon are starting to tie together. We can start putting pieces together, and the picture is looking as if these games are gonna ROCK!

Faux

Aspiring Trainer
OnceUponATime said:
I still detect too many new***s
you guys barely know something like 35 of the 150 new pokemon and you're thinking about your future team, calm your horses a little, I promise you the next pokemon that will be leaked you'll like even more than the last one, just because its new and looks better.

No fun allowed.

On a serious note, sure, opinions change, but that doesn't mean we need to sit and wait to have fun.

Also, most of the new 150 pokemon will be 1st or 2ed evolutions.

[IX]

Creepy Zorua Lurker
cocowoushi => "Oh, you guys are so cute." I through you was making fun in a bad way, If it's not the case, I'm sorry. '_'

I'm sure among those people there is some who are sure of their choices... As I am, I can't imagine a better pokemon than zorua and chimarii to fit my tastes. =O
Anyway let's end this small debate. XD
/debate

Mmh I'm a bit dispointed by the eagle, not by his design but by his types... Fighting/Fly would be cool. =O Always Normal/Fly

Hemlocke

Aspiring Trainer
cocowoushi said:
Anyways, I really want to know more about Jellybear. It's one of the more curious pokemon we've gotten that we know next to nothing about.

agreed, can't wait to see the full scan so we can at very least find out its type.

Goldtyphlosion101

Pokemon Yea its that good
does anyone still think this game will have another region in it? if it does i'm hoping for hoenn even though a remake is coming out it would really add to hoenn to make it maybe match up to kanto and johto

swimfastray

don't think so. Can't wait for the Hoenn remakes though! Hoenn was full of great pokemon and the Sapphire was my personal fav so far!

Waninoko

ワニノコ
[IX] said:
Mmh I'm a bit dispointed by the eagle, not by is designs but by his types... Fighting/Fly would be cool. =O Always Normal/Fly

Same here. Fight/Fly is the only flying type combo we've never had before.

swimfastray said:
don't think so. Can't wait for the Hoenn remakes though! Hoenn was full of great pokemon and the Sapphire was my personal favorite so far!

There's going to be a Hoenn remake? /:<

swimfastray

Waninoko said:
There's going to be a Hoenn remake? /:<

It would be expected. . . If there's not I might cry, then sue.

How do we know Bugsy is a boy?? I never watched that season of the anime I wouldn't know

Majora_787

Suplexer of Wailords
jryan said:
I'm sure this has already been said, but first Bugsy is a boy, and now Cheren?

But... Bugsy used to SERIOUSLY look like a girl, which is the difference. o_O Even now, he sort of looks like a girl. Or a really skinny, feminine guy.

I never thought Cheren was a girl, I just don't see it. o_O