July 'CoroCoro' Scans Leaking [7/11]

A l e-TheSennin

Aspiring Trainer
I've reflected a second, and I think Koromory could really be the Zubat of Fifth Generation. Cool, isn't it?

Even I can't see Koromori, especially beacuse it doesn't have eyes, but, if it could like Zubat, it'd become fantastic!

Also, that Hatopoo, which you all are talking, is it maybe?

gpbw.png

If it is, I don't think he could be the pre-evolution of Wooguru. I see it like a Mamepato evolution.

Alan

No Items. Not Ever.
cocowoushi said:
It's the tops of Chiram's ears. You can see that they are two-toned, just like Chirami's.

I'm thinking the Eagle pokemon could be a single form one, like Skarmory.
If it is a single form, Good luck catching it. Especially if its a safari zone pokemon.

Dizzard

Aspiring Trainer
Anyone think that the two little fluffs on koromori could actually be small hands?

Gosh Koromori is turning out to be quite the optical illusion :eek:

Also is it just me or does anyone else see something "in" the black heart shaped nose/eye? It's very faint though

aqueregia

Hmmmm....interesting...
Dizzard said:
Anyone think that the two little fluffs on koromori could actually be small hands?

Gosh Koromori is turning out to be quite the optical illusion :eek:

Also is it just me or does anyone else see something "in" the black heart shaped nose/eye? It's very faint though
Those would be the nostrils

Dizzard

Aspiring Trainer
It doesn't look like nostrils to me, it looks like a spiral inside the black heart shaped eye/nose

I'd even go as far to say it looks like an eye within an eye

Annihilator27

Aspiring Trainer
aqueregia said:
That's NOT an eye, it's the nose

Man It can be either, If a nose I leep thinking of a one tooth piloswine lol. If you think the W things to the left and right of the nose? are its eyes lol.

Dizzard

Aspiring Trainer
I had a thought, what if the heartshaped eye lights up red at certain times.

I can't really believe it's a nose. I'm just not feeling it at all.

bacon

!!!!!
Kinda bummed that the bird is another Normal/Flying type, but it looks freaking cool. Free Fall seems interesting... if it does indeed incapacitate the opponent for a turn, then I forsee a combo with Toxic to rack up damage. That's important because this guy needs something interesting to differentiate himself from Staraptor, who is probably the best Normal/Flying type we're ever going to get offensively.

Really want to know the type of the green blob!

buruxsiru

Aspiring Trainer
I dunno what type of bat Koromori is, but it kinda looks like a messed-up Honduran white bat. They have a big nose, too, and they're white furry bats. :3 Maybe that heart thing is its nose and its eyes are covered by fur. Only thing is...they have orange/yellow ears and orange/yellow nose annnd they have eyes.
ectophyllaalba5.jpg

aqueregia

Hmmmm....interesting...
Dizzard said:
It doesn't look like nostrils to me, it looks like a spiral inside the black heart shaped eye/nose

I'd even go as far to say it looks like an eye within an eye
If you were to zoom into the picture you could see there are seed-shaped holes. I'll post a pic in a bit